Page 39 of 51 FirstFirst ... 29373839404149 ... LastLast

Thread: Zeb Noland ERA Begins..10/3

Default Re: Zeb Noland ERA Begins..10/3

Quote Originally Posted by IndyBison View Post
    Zeb is bigger and stronger. He's older and probably mature. He may be a better leader in the locker room. These are all things we don't know as fans. He's not an NFL prospect. But he is 5-1 as a starter and beat 3? ranked teams. He's not terrible. But he's also not the same caliber of the last 4. If they changed to Cam I would have no issue with that. And I still will never agree with Chapo even if this sounds like it.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
    Beg to differ, he is terrible. He is a 52% passer with more INTs than TDs. That is terrible. Its an embarrassment that with all the equity the Bison have built, they trudge a guy like this out there week after week. After 7 games Zeb is what he is. Please move on.

Here's the thing for me, I've seen nothing from Zeb that Cam can't do but I've seen things Cam can do that Zeb cannot. Cam can make every throw that Zeb has and probably more accurately too. Cam can also run. It's really weird why the coaches can't seem to see the obvious benefits from playing Cam over Zeb. Guess they are going to live or die on that hill.

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonator98 View Post
    Here's the thing for me, I've seen nothing from Zeb that Cam can't do but I've seen things Cam can do that Zeb cannot. Cam can make every throw that Zeb has and probably more accurately too. Cam can also run. It's really weird why the coaches can't seem to see the obvious benefits from playing Cam over Zeb. Guess they are going to live or die on that hill.
    Yep. I’m not a college football coach or a member of the media, but I would ask this question if I were...

“Zeb is (list of stats)... Cam is (list of stats)... Can you help us understand why Zeb is still starting?”
    The Bisonville MASTERS Pool
    Winners - 2020: Vet70 | 2021: ND Gooch | 2023: Strategery

One possible explanation here is that Randy, Matt and Tyler are all professionals plying their craft.

Maybe. Dunno.

Quote Originally Posted by GreenfieldBison View Post
    One possible explanation here is that Randy, Matt and Tyler are all professionals plying their craft.

Maybe. Dunno.
    Maybe they are too close to the players and somehow believe seniority trumps skill and performance. Just don't get it and thousands of Bison fans have not heard Entz explain his logic. My fear is when it is too late Entz will put Cam in a game and it will result in a loss that will put the team in an unfavorable playoff position, or end the season. Guess Entz will have to explain then.

Quote Originally Posted by GreenfieldBison View Post

Maybe. Dunno.
    OR Zeb has some photos or other dirt on them.

Just sayin.........
    Team Cinzano Tested. Team Cinzano Approved

BISONBRI53 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by reformedUNDfan View Post
    I'm glad Nolan is on the team, because I think he has been a net positive for the team, but NDSU has a freakishly talented offensive TE and WR unit and goes 8 for 17 passing. These games shouldn't be competive, and something is clearly broken, and it's definitely the quarterback position. Cam should be doing everything but the two minute drill.
    The QB and the OC
    BISONBRI53 [/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonator98 View Post
    Only thing that might be unnoticeable would be understanding of the playbook. If somehow Zeb is ahead of Cam so far that the playbook would need to be reduced so far with Cam playing a full game. I kinda doubt it though.

All these close wins leaning on the defense and run game seems like it's just providing an excuse to keep Zeb back there. Cam however from a fan perspective just appears to check more boxes from the reps he's been in there.

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    Only thing that might be unnoticeable would be understanding of the playbook. If somehow Zeb is ahead of Cam so far that the playbook would need to be reduced so far with Cam playing a full game. I kinda doubt it though.

All these close wins leaning on the defense and run game seems like it's just providing an excuse to keep Zeb back there. Cam however from a fan perspective just appears to check more boxes from the reps he's been in there.
    Yeah the playbook might have something to do with it but IMO the playbook has to shrink with Zeb anyway when you lose the QB run plays. I think they'll be fine if Zeb keeps from turning the ball over like he did at UNI but I get anxious whenever he throws the ball.

its monday and its BUNNY WEEK! I will support ZEB since he's the starter and I will support CAM when he comes in for a change of pace.

its what a NDSU fan should do at this point.
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?