Page 27 of 28 FirstFirst ... 1725262728 LastLast

Thread: Trey should stay

Default Re: Trey should stay

Quote Originally Posted by NDSUstudent View Post
    Yeah, I remember when Mel Kiper was calling Crockett a first round pick and the best player nobody was talking about....Oh wait that never happened.
    Yeah Crockett was def. a higher prospect than Gurley and Melvin Gordon. haha

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    Bullshit But then again most everything you post is.
    You sound desperate.

Quote Originally Posted by NDSUstudent View Post
    Yeah, I remember when Mel Kiper was calling Crockett a first round pick and the best player nobody was talking about....Oh wait that never happened.
    I did not say he was projected as a 1st rounder, but he was definitely in the spotlight during the draft.

Quote Originally Posted by 123Gobison View Post
    I did not say he was projected as a 1st rounder, but he was definitely in the spotlight during the draft.
    Just stop. He was on the bubble as a draft pick. Comparing Lance to Crockett as draft prospects is apples and oranges.

Quote Originally Posted by 123Gobison View Post
    Yeah, sorry bud. I think you might be mistaken. Crocket was a 6, 7, UFDA type guy on draft boards. I don’t think I need to tell you that there’s a big difference between that and projecting into the first round.
    The Bisonville MASTERS Pool
    Winners - 2020: Vet70 | 2021: ND Gooch | 2023: Strategery

new NFL mock on Facebook NDSU football fans page

Trey Lance #4 Washington

Dillon Radunz #11 LAC
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by ZHerd View Post
    I associate the flag with the Bill of Rights, life liberty and the pursuit of happiness and foundational American ideology’s pertaining to liberty. Protesting the anthem has always seemed like a dumb ignorant way of protesting bad cops. To me it says “I hate America” not I hate police brutality. I think the power players behind the whole thing do hate America and a lot of people know that. If the flags foundational values really were respected and adhered to by every person there wouldn’t even be racism or police brutality. Btw, Marxism doesn’t erase bad police, it makes more
    The protests happen DURING the anthem (they aren't protesting the playing of the national anthem, just using that moment to draw attention to their cause.... which happens to be that they believe that in many cases their PURSUIT of Life, Liberty and Happiness is being infringed upon). I personally HATE to see that people are so upset that they feel the need to take a knee during the anthem as a way to bring their message across to others. But I will (and others before me have) gladly fight for their right as an American to engage in peaceful protest, even (especially?) if I find it offensive/disturbing.

Quote Originally Posted by heffray View Post
    You hit your 56 degree 100 yards?! That’s legit, man.
    Yeah the only way that happens now is if I absolutely skull it square at the equator. Downhill. But there was a day...

Quote Originally Posted by heffray View Post
    Yeah, sorry bud. I think you might be mistaken. Crocket was a 6, 7, UFDA type guy on draft boards. I don’t think I need to tell you that there’s a big difference between that and projecting into the first round.
    Not to nitpick but I am of full blooded Norwegian lineage and in my world there are two 'F's in uffda.

Quote Originally Posted by GreenfieldBison View Post
    Not to nitpick but I am of full blooded Norwegian lineage and in my world there are two 'F's in uffda.
    Apparently, I must spread some reputation around before giving it to GreenfieldBison again.
    The Bisonville MASTERS Pool
    Winners - 2020: Vet70 | 2021: ND Gooch | 2023: Strategery