Page 13 of 28 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Thread: Trey should stay

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Default Re: Trey should stay

Maybe he's just doing what CAS told him to do.

And maybe bisonaudit you don't get it. Seems by the donations getting pulled maybe that video did bother some.

Nice villing with you guys. I'm going to trey Lance this place. It was a good run. Peace out.

Lardsin must go!

Quote Originally Posted by 2011BisonAlumni View Post
    Because he’s not even nearly ready for the NFL and playing in games means a world in terms of development.

He’s also declaring well before the FBS season even nears completion. Other guys could shoot up the draft board and he could go way down the board, especially if he has a subpar combine.

I think he really rushed this decision. As Entz said, there was no rush. Should have waited until December and saw how the FBS season shakes out.
    When does he become “ready”? After scorching another MVFC defense for the 30th time? He already had a perfect season, what does a second or third at the FCS level bring him?

You are probably right he’s not ready to step into an NFL field tomorrow and take the helm. But he will be much more ready 18 months from now if he goes to the NFL this year instead of next year.

Quote Originally Posted by 2011BisonAlumni View Post
    Because he’s not even nearly ready for the NFL and playing in games means a world in terms of development.

He’s also declaring well before the FBS season even nears completion. Other guys could shoot up the draft board and he could go way down the board, especially if he has a subpar combine.

I think he really rushed this decision. As Entz said, there was no rush. Should have waited until December and saw how the FBS season shakes out.
    Risking injury playing spring season then fall doesnt make sense

Default Trey should stay

Lol @ dez.

Even with my ndsu fandom, trevor Lawrence is the best player and it really isn’t close.

Whoever picks 1 will be getting a generational QB or a generational haul of draft picks from a team looking to move up

Was that # 9 the corner that he leveled in the endzone? That was sweet.

Good luck Trey Lance. It was way too ****ing short, but go shred it now in the NFL.

Oh, and wrong thread but I don’t get all the politically sensitive Bison donors pulling their support. It's a new world out there and we’re never going back. There's nothing you can do about that. What are you going to do, give your $$ to UND? If you take your anger out on your favorite FB program, you will regret it. That much is certain.

Quote Originally Posted by WhoRepsTheLurker View Post

Good luck Trey Lance. It was way too ****ing short, but go shred it now in the NFL.

Oh, and wrong thread but I don’t get all the politically sensitive Bison donors pulling their support. It's a new world out there and we’re never going back. There's nothing you can do about that. What are you going to do, give your $$ to UND? If you take your anger out on your favorite FB program, you will regret it. That much is certain.
    #9 is Robert Rochell. He had a pretty good game and is probably going to get onto an NFL roster. The trucking he took made up for his two pass break ups.

Man, I'd have liked to see Lance for four full seasons, but now that he's declared, my main concern from a fan's perspective is that he go in the first round.

I think if Lance got this whole season (+1 maybe) he would have been good. But yeah, this gives NDSU the opportunity to see what Zeb can do. Good luck to Lance going forward!

Quote Originally Posted by WhoRepsTheLurker View Post

Stop. Bringing. Up. Politics.

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    Elite 11 camp he was in boasted him probably more than FCS. the Mannings were there and many NFL guys and connections. that's what happened, they all raved about him that week at camp
    Scouts stated he had accuracy issues in Elite 11 camp, but he has a high football IQ and all the physical tools. Definately someone who can sling 60 yard rainbow. He was rusty during the game against Arkansas.

Quote Originally Posted by 123Gobison View Post
    Scouts stated he had accuracy issues in Elite 11 camp, but he has a high football IQ and all the physical tools. Definately someone who can sling 60 yard rainbow. He was rusty during the game against Arkansas.
    I think he's more accurate than CW was.
    Best DI Football Team in the Tri-State Area - AGAIN