Page 26 of 28 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 LastLast

Thread: Trey should stay

Default Re: Trey should stay

John Crockett was hailed by the media and the scouts as the top RB in his class. They made an ESPN segment about him before the draft, the media even camped out in his livingroom on draft day. What happened, nothing, he he ended signing as a UDFA. So I am a bit sceptical about this whole situation with Trey.

Quote Originally Posted by 123Gobison View Post
    John Crockett was hailed by the media and the scouts as the top RB in his class. They made an ESPN segment about him before the draft, the media even camped out in his livingroom on draft day. What happened, nothing, he he ended signing as a UDFA. So I am a bit sceptical about this whole situation with Trey.
    Bullshit But then again most everything you post is.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Crockett had the talent but his personality and behavior didn't translate to the NFL well. Teams just didn't want to take the chance. Their loss. Hell of a running back. Trey wasn't academically ineligible when he came to ndsu. Try again.

Lardsin must go!

Yeah, I remember when Mel Kiper was calling Crockett a first round pick and the best player nobody was talking about....Oh wait that never happened.
    NDSU to the FBS always. In all ways.

What the hell are you talking about?

Crockett was talked about as being drafted, there was zero talk of him going in early rounds, let alone the first.
    Many thousands are in want of common necessaries; hundreds of thousands are in want of common comforts, sir."
    Scrooge-"Are there no prisons?". "Plenty of prisons..."
    Scrooge-"And the Union workhouses." . "Are they still in operation?". "Both very busy, sir..."
    "Those who are badly off must go there."
    "Many can't go there; and many would rather die."
    Scrooge- "If they would rather die," "they had better do it, and decrease the surplus population."

Good job trolling.

Lardsin must go!

lol dumbass
    Undefeated vs UNI fans, BVille Libtards, Tony, Pulmonary Embolisms & Bad Vibes

Quote Originally Posted by GreenfieldBison View Post
    I agree with this. TL exerts less effort slinging a 60 yd toss with a NCAA football than I do making a 100 yd shot with a sand wedge. And he does so with far greater accuracy than me.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    You hit your 56 degree 100 yards?! That’s legit, man.
    The Bisonville MASTERS Pool
    Winners - 2020: Vet70 | 2021: ND Gooch | 2023: Strategery

marenlee is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by scottietohottie View Post
    Good job trolling.
    I disagree. Good trolls might have more believable points.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by marenlee View Post
    I disagree. Good trolls might have more believable points.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Well 3 other people responded while I was typing so I tipped my hat to him. He got what he came for anyways. Here's to Trey having success at the next level.

Lardsin must go!