Page 23 of 28 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast

Thread: Trey should stay

cbline is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Trey should stay

Quote Originally Posted by 123Gobison View Post
    Players wearing breast cancer awareness ribbons is not political but raising awareness about injustice and demanding equality is political.
    I find that people complain about politics at sports when the politics are something they disagree with. However, if we see politics that we agree with, then all is fine with the world and we don't give it a second thought.

What would happen if fans are concerned about America's military budget & overreach and they complained about the use of military displays at games (such as the National Guard presenting the Colors or the military being used in advertising)? Would those fans be allowed the same courtesy of raising their concerns about politics at sporting events? I highly doubt it.

Quote Originally Posted by cbline View Post
    I find that people complain about politics at sports when the politics are something they disagree with. However, if we see politics that we agree with, then all is fine with the world and we don't give it a second thought.
    Bingo......

Omg yes!!!

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    Bingo......

Omg yes!!!
    It's almost like people are hypocrites that only care about their own agenda.

Almost.
    Undefeated vs UNI fans, BVille Libtards, Tony, Pulmonary Embolisms & Bad Vibes

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin View Post

Almost.
    Is this where almost=exactly? Can I get a Karen to check on this?

Notorious--Bisonville all-time POTY
    Proud member of TOHBTC[/B]

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin View Post

Almost.
    You are nuts! Outkick the Coverage is so much better than ESPN! LOL

BTW, am I the only one who finds it disturbing that now we have left and right sports media coverage?

Quote Originally Posted by cbline View Post

What would happen if fans are concerned about America's military budget & overreach and they complained about the use of military displays at games (such as the National Guard presenting the Colors or the military being used in advertising)? Would those fans be allowed the same courtesy of raising their concerns about politics at sporting events? I highly doubt it.
    Well, I'll grant you that people are far more likely to complain about mixing sports and politics if they don't agree with the political message. That said, I would be prefer NO politics in sports, regardless of the POV.
    Get your BB tickets now!!!

What are the predictions for Trey's combine performance? Is he going to crush it and put up the best numbers in the class?

Sitting at the bar last night I saw a view that had Trey listed #3 at QB and then they showed a different one where I thought he was #5 but I couldn't hear what they were saying and what the difference was between the two graphics. Maybe the second one was all players and the first was QB?

I still find it hard to believe after 16 starts or whatever it is but it seems to be the concensus that he will go high.

Trey has been in the top 10 for months now. you been quarantining ?
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    Trey has been in the top 10 for months now. you been quarantining ?
    LOL, yes I'm aware of what's being said. I'm just saying I find it hard to believe. What year is Trevor Lawrence? Why didn't he come out earlier....I thought it was to get more experience.