Default Lance Stat Line Prognostications

What do you think

11/12 passing
    230 yards passing
    65 yards rushing
    3 passing TDs
    1 rushing TD

///

Oh yeah and one blocked punt and two tackles for loss.
    Many thousands are in want of common necessaries; hundreds of thousands are in want of common comforts, sir."
    Scrooge-"Are there no prisons?". "Plenty of prisons..."
    Scrooge-"And the Union workhouses." . "Are they still in operation?". "Both very busy, sir..."
    "Those who are badly off must go there."
    "Many can't go there; and many would rather die."
    Scrooge- "If they would rather die," "they had better do it, and decrease the surplus population."

Default Re: Lance Stat Line Prognostications

Quote Originally Posted by Bison bison View Post
    What do you think

11/12 passing
    230 yards passing
    65 yards rushing
    3 passing TDs
    1 rushing TD

///

Oh yeah and one blocked punt and two tackles for loss.
    I highly doubt he will only pass 12 times....lol. No matter how conservative Entz is Trey will get a minimum of 20 throws. Actually might see him pass closer to 30 times. We will blow UCA out. Lots of passing and running yardage. No designed runs for Lance, but he might just take off running a few times if no open receivers. Also a couple of times we might actually see Trey throw the ball away rather than risk a sack. Scouts will like to see that.

Gotta put him in at safety or CB so he can get an INT. He deserves ONE interception in his college career...
    Here's to alcohol, the cause of—and solution to—all life's problems. (Homer Simpson)

im all for Trey Lance throwing 30+ passes. in the NFL its always 25-30 passes minimum.. lots of 40 & 50 yard throwing games.

NDSU has to use this as a showcase for Trey and Dillon for blocking for him.

sorry, they should treat it like that kind of game... not a vigen/polasak 2 runs up the middle then panic
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

12/10* passing with 4 TDs passing, 1 TD receiving, 2 TDs running.

Really though, I wouldn't expect a great stat line considering this is NDSU's first game and, despite what pundits say, NDSU's offense isn't simple.

* "Unpossible!" you say? Nothing is unpossible!

I wouldn’t be surprised if the first few series are more conservative and then we open it up for Trey later in the game. Then again, I think if you give Roehl 1 game to plan for against a team like Central AK, the play-calling might be really good with a lot of surprise plays. Who knows. I just hope for a great day by everyone. I wanna see the defense look good, too. There’s a couple decent receivers over there so I hope we shut them down.
    The Bisonville MASTERS Pool
    Winners - 2020: Vet70 | 2021: ND Gooch | 2023: Strategery

NDSUSR is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

15/22 3-0

Quote Originally Posted by heffray View Post
    I wouldn’t be surprised if the first few series are more conservative and then we open it up for Trey later in the game. Then again, I think if you give Roehl 1 game to plan for against a team like Central AK, the play-calling might be really good with a lot of surprise plays. Who knows. I just hope for a great day by everyone. I wanna see the defense look good, too. There’s a couple decent receivers over there so I hope we shut them down.
    Can you please constrain your assertions and prognostications to non-compound sentences filled with single syllable words for the night preceding such a monumental game? I have already started preparations for tomorrow.

Thanks very much.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Don't believe everything you think.

Quote Originally Posted by GreenfieldBison View Post
    Can you please constrain your assertions and prognostications to non-compound sentences filled with single syllable words for the night preceding such a monumental game? I have already started preparations for tomorrow.

Thanks very much.

Goddamnit, Greeny, I’m dealing with my own anxiety and subsequent home remedies... how am I to also be expected to be accountable to yours, or anyone else’s for that matter? Also I’m using a phone and sometimes I forget what I’ve typed about 10 words in...
    The Bisonville MASTERS Pool
    Winners - 2020: Vet70 | 2021: ND Gooch | 2023: Strategery

Quote Originally Posted by heffray View Post
    Goddamnit, Greeny, I’m dealing with my own anxiety and subsequent home remedies... how am I to also be expected to be accountable to yours, or anyone else’s for that matter? Also I’m using a phone and sometimes I forget what I’ve typed about 10 words in...
    Well I’m sorry but all members of this program are held to the highest standards and I guess I may be guilty of getting carried away with that from time to time. I trust that you are giving 100+% in this regard. I know you and I are both capable of more so I am just doing my part to push.

Don't believe everything you think.