Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Gutless NDSU decision

Default Re: Gutless NDSU decision

Quote Originally Posted by Gully View Post
    No chance. I haven't seen any action or ideas out of Matt Larson.
    Beer at the SHAC.

Quote Originally Posted by HandoEX View Post
    In my opinion, Matt Larsen is a spineless coward. Fuck him.
    Yep. You can't unlearn New York stupid

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Usually I get pissed and then I calm down. After an hour I'm more pissed. And then I get to watch the debate. Ill be lucky if I don't have a stroke

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyExtacy View Post
    I'm utterly shocked that people are this hyped to watch a completely irrelevant, noncompetitive, meaningless, game against a garbage opponent. If anything, this game is a tiny taste of what you won't be getting this fall with what could have been unarguably the greatest NDSU football team ever. I honestly believe they were going to use this year's team, with a scheduled game with Oregon, 2 potential 1st round picks, as a possibly screentest on a recent move up to FBS and that has been completely derailed.
    its about having 2 testicles
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by No_Skill View Post
    Here's a thought...watch at home. People going out is why we can't have nice things. Bitch and moan about leadership all you want. It's time for people to have some personal accountability and think about the greater good.
    Flatten that CURVE... just like they said on MARCH 15 !!!

This combined with Spring combined with Bison Fatigue and Trey Lance and Dillon Radunz leaving is NOT DOING TO END WILL FOR NDSU

Quote Originally Posted by Bison bison View Post
    This is definitely in line with what the situation indicates.
    Bunch of pussies!

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    Flatten that CURVE... just like they said on MARCH 15 !!!

This combined with Spring combined with Bison Fatigue and Trey Lance and Dillon Radunz leaving is NOT DOING TO END WILL FOR NDSU
    Yep. And they did. Still waiting for the 100k dead North Dakotans and millions in the US.

Scott Hennen
    @scotthennen
    I hear @NDSU
    was bullied into this decision. The Fargo Cass Public Health folks have way too much power, unelected power. And it has nothing to do with the change to yellow recommendations.

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    Scott Hennen
    @scotthennen
    I hear @NDSU
    was bullied into this decision. The Fargo Cass Public Health folks have way too much power, unelected power. And it has nothing to do with the change to yellow recommendations.
    They based their entire decision on yellow level.

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    Usually I get pissed and then I calm down. After an hour I'm more pissed. And then I get to watch the debate. Ill be lucky if I don't have a stroke
    This news broke right after the Twins choked the game away in the 9th...I'm refusing to watch the debate now and going to find a better way to relax tonight.