Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Gutless NDSU decision

daddy daycare is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Gutless NDSU decision

Quote Originally Posted by southcliffbison View Post
    As long as ML is the AD, I see no reason to increase my donations; in fact, I might reduce them.
    So punish athletes because you're feelers are hurt. Sounds like the UND "Sooooo forever" take.

Quote Originally Posted by daddy daycare View Post
    So punish athletes because you're feelers are hurt. Sounds like the UND "Sooooo forever" take.
    I paid my teammaker dues for this year, but this morning I requested money back for games not played. My teammakers dues are more costly than two tickets for a season so still supporting athletics. Some pressure has to be put on this admin to allow full attendance in the spring. If they think people will pay and not be able to attend they are badly mistaken.

daddy daycare is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I don't think anyone will have to worry about a full Fargodome in the spring regardless of restrictions or not.

Quote Originally Posted by daddy daycare View Post
    I don't think anyone will have to worry about a full Fargodome in the spring regardless of restrictions or not.
    Yeah, and these pud loser teams we play will not play anyway as it will save them money since their admins won't allow fans......

Spring season will be nothing more than glorified spring ball. If they actually have a spring season.

Im going to TX fishing.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by No_Skill View Post
    Here's a thought...watch at home. People going out is why we can't have nice things. Bitch and moan about leadership all you want. It's time for people to have some personal accountability and think about the greater good.
    It's me, the man's man, who will lay my life on the line to protect my community, but I will not slow the spread of a disease which kills the old and weak. In a way they deserve it, for being old and weak. Cause human society is literally a bison herd.

NDSU decided. No outside influence. Either ML or DB.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

KC Bison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I want the Bison to win Saturday....but hoping that Lance has a poor game.Its a joke that we are having a one game season. Call me selfish, I want this not to be his last game as a Bison. Ok, let it hit the fan.

ZHerd is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by KC Bison View Post
    I want the Bison to win Saturday....but hoping that Lance has a poor game.Its a joke that we are having a one game season. Call me selfish, I want this not to be his last game as a Bison. Ok, let it hit the fan.
    Nothing wrong with feeling that way. This would have been the best offense in NDSU history and we don’t get to see it

If Lance wants to be #1 pick he should stay another year