Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: NDSU vs Tulsa 9/26 ??

Default Re: NDSU vs Tulsa 9/26 ??

Quote Originally Posted by NDSU92 View Post
    Either that or people could come to grips with reality. At this point it’s a dead heat
    hey. its entertainment in an otherwise depressing toilet bowl of shit.
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

HOUSTON & FAU need games this Saturday now.

lets get our asses down there!!

https://thecomeback.com/ncaa/further...ate-tulsa.html

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    HOUSTON & FAU need games this Saturday now.

lets get our asses down there!!

https://thecomeback.com/ncaa/further...ate-tulsa.html
    I’ll probably regret this, but i’ll Try asking you this again. Have you tried contacting AD Matt Larson directly, who has the power to potentially make one of these game matchups happen? I’m not sure if you’re just a cheerleader on this site, or if you believe that some member on Bisonville has the power to schedule the NDSU Bison football team for a game? You are preaching to the wrong people...we can’t make a game happen. Please contact Matt Larson once and for all! Here’s his contact information.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Quote Originally Posted by 1979 Bison View Post
    I’ll probably regret this, but i’ll Try asking you this again. Have you tried contacting AD Matt Larson directly, who has the power to potentially make one of these game matchups happen? I’m not sure if you’re just a cheerleader on this site, or if you believe that some member on Bisonville has the power to schedule the NDSU Bison football team for a game? You are preaching to the wrong people...we can’t make a game happen. Please contact Matt Larson once and for all! Here’s his contact information.
    Well i know he's not much of an AD because most of you can't even spell his name right. Doesn't really scream respect or look like he leaves much of an impression on you guys. Heck you even pasted his name spelled the right way and then spelled it wrong. That cracks me up. Just proving what some of us already see.

Lardsin must go!

ThunderDan is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    Ill do it in 5 F<cking minutes

Matthew " hey its NDSU why dont you come to Fargo we give you $150k plus rooms/meals?"

Tulsa. "ok , our charter plane can reroute to Fargo" (turns plane north)"

ML "we will take care of 50 hotel rooms , might be 25 & 25 at nearby hotels"

Tulsa " ok sounds good, sending our equipment bus up 5pm Wednesday "

Boom Done

or

NDSU flies to Tulsa, gets 50 hotel rooms, plays and flies back for $150k

its 2020. its a messed up year DO SOMETHING STRANGE AND ENJOY IT AND EXPAND THE BRAND!!
    Amazing.. How has no school hired you to be their AD?

Quote Originally Posted by ThunderDan View Post
    Amazing.. How has no school hired you to be their AD?
    El Chapo stayed in a Holiday Inn Express last night..
    The weather in Fargo keeps the undesirables out.....

...Which is why I live near the Twin Cities.

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

I'm in love with my ad and I can't even spell his name

I've never been to good at scheduling games.

Lardsin must go!

Hes getting $200k PLUS a freakin year. he should already be doing this stuff

Im doing it for free right here

Quote Originally Posted by 1979 Bison View Post
    You are wasting your time. They would much rather bitch than get in touch with the people that make the wheels move. They will give you a host of excuses of why they wont. Ive gone down this road many times to no avail.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Seriously stop. NDSU is not playing more than 1 game. How are you not understanding this. Sure, I want them to, but it aint happening.
    "North Dakota State is a big part of the fabric of college football right now."
    "North Dakota State is alive on the college football map."
    -Lee Fitting ESPN