Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tailgating Options for 10/3

Default Tailgating Options for 10/3

No tailgating allowed in the west lot for the game, but that won’t stop us! Where is everyone tailgating that day? I know of a few places are having tailgating events. Let’s list them here so everyone knows their options. Here are the ones I have seen.

The Lights

https://www.thelightswf.com/events/o...nd-watch-party
    Watch The Bison on the largest TV in North Dakota!

Join us at The Lights for the Official Bison 1660 Tailgating and Watch Party on Saturday, October 3rd.
    Plaza Watch Party
    Watch the Game on the Biggest TV in North Dakota!
    • Tickets on Sale Now! https://bit.ly/3jLam46
    • $7.00 + fees
    • No re-entry on to the plaza after game has started.
    • No outside food or beverage allowed inside the plaza

Kid Zone located in the south lot of the West Fargo Sports Arena.

Tailgating Details
    • Tailgating spots are first come first served (must pre-buy)
    • Parking for tailgating will be open Friday October 2nd,
    from 5 PM - 8 PM and Saturday, October 3rd at 6 AM
    • Tailgating will close 1 hour after the game has ended
    • Tailgate Spots Available
    • 18x18 side by side spaces - $50 (4 tickets to plaza party
    included, tents and vehicles only)
    • 20x24 angled spaces - $60 (4 tickets to plaza party included)
    • 10x40 parallel spaces - $120 (8 tickets to plaza party
    included)
    To purchase your tailgating spots!
    https://bit.ly/2RgOpOd

Temperature checks and masks will be required upon entry to the plaza

Herd and Horns

4th Annual Parking Lot Party

Join us for a fun-packed weekend! Tent party with outdoor bar starts Friday night at 4 pm with live music by October Road at 5:30. Doors open Saturday at 9 AM- we will have a mega-screen showing the NDSU vs Central Arkansas game Saturday afternoon. Things wrap up Saturday night with The Front Fenders playing live after the game. All ages welcome inside, 21+ outside. Social distancing guidelines and masks are highly encouraged.

Red River Valley Fairgrounds

Showcase Tailgate Parking Lot Party
    https://redriver.saffire.com/p/tickets

Join us at the Red River Valley Fairgrounds for the Showcase Tailgate Party on Saturday, October 3rd. The Red River Valley Fair Association had partnered with KFGO to put on the event to watch the biggest game this fall. Select below whether you want to tailgate in a side-by-side spot or in a pull through spot. Tickets are first come, first served and space is limited. The Red River Valley Fairgrounds tailgating will open at 7 am on Saturday, October 3rd.
    "North Dakota State is a big part of the fabric of college football right now."
    "North Dakota State is alive on the college football map."
    -Lee Fitting ESPN

Default Re: Tailgating Options for 10/3

There will also be tailgating at the Bismarck Civic Center.
    http://img185.imageshack.us/img185/1500/gobisoncy9.gif

Quote Originally Posted by No_Skill View Post
    There will also be tailgating at the Bismarck Civic Center.
    i hope bismarck gets a good turnout for that!

Start knocking on doors SOUTHEAST of SHAC/DOME.... Park a Bus in their Driveway for the Fri/Sat for $100 Get Creative and put some money in the students pockets and lets Tailgate for 10 blocks wide!
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by Bison03 View Post
    No tailgating allowed in the west lot for the game, but that won’t stop us! Where is everyone tailgating that day? I know of a few places are having tailgating events. Let’s list them here so everyone knows their options. Here are the ones I have seen.

The Lights

https://www.thelightswf.com/events/o...nd-watch-party
    Watch The Bison on the largest TV in North Dakota!

Join us at The Lights for the Official Bison 1660 Tailgating and Watch Party on Saturday, October 3rd.
    Plaza Watch Party
    Watch the Game on the Biggest TV in North Dakota!
    • Tickets on Sale Now! https://bit.ly/3jLam46
    • $7.00 + fees
    • No re-entry on to the plaza after game has started.
    • No outside food or beverage allowed inside the plaza

Kid Zone located in the south lot of the West Fargo Sports Arena.

Tailgating Details
    • Tailgating spots are first come first served (must pre-buy)
    • Parking for tailgating will be open Friday October 2nd,
    from 5 PM - 8 PM and Saturday, October 3rd at 6 AM
    • Tailgating will close 1 hour after the game has ended
    • Tailgate Spots Available
    • 18x18 side by side spaces - $50 (4 tickets to plaza party
    included, tents and vehicles only)
    • 20x24 angled spaces - $60 (4 tickets to plaza party included)
    • 10x40 parallel spaces - $120 (8 tickets to plaza party
    included)
    To purchase your tailgating spots!
    https://bit.ly/2RgOpOd

Temperature checks and masks will be required upon entry to the plaza

Herd and Horns

4th Annual Parking Lot Party

Join us for a fun-packed weekend! Tent party with outdoor bar starts Friday night at 4 pm with live music by October Road at 5:30. Doors open Saturday at 9 AM- we will have a mega-screen showing the NDSU vs Central Arkansas game Saturday afternoon. Things wrap up Saturday night with The Front Fenders playing live after the game. All ages welcome inside, 21+ outside. Social distancing guidelines and masks are highly encouraged.

Red River Valley Fairgrounds

Showcase Tailgate Parking Lot Party
    https://redriver.saffire.com/p/tickets

Join us at the Red River Valley Fairgrounds for the Showcase Tailgate Party on Saturday, October 3rd. The Red River Valley Fair Association had partnered with KFGO to put on the event to watch the biggest game this fall. Select below whether you want to tailgate in a side-by-side spot or in a pull through spot. Tickets are first come, first served and space is limited. The Red River Valley Fairgrounds tailgating will open at 7 am on Saturday, October 3rd.
    Who the heck wants to drink and drive all the way from West Fargo? Terrible idea

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

There will be a tailgating event at Elks in Jamestown on game day as well. Bring your tents, best food and the bar is open inside. Come and enjoy and day.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

daddy daycare is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    i hope bismarck gets a good turnout for that!

Start knocking on doors SOUTHEAST of SHAC/DOME.... Park a Bus in their Driveway for the Fri/Sat for $100 Get Creative and put some money in the students pockets and lets Tailgate for 10 blocks wide!
    Guessing it will be a minimal - next to none - turnout at the civic center.
    I'd wreck your Momma to win.

This is copied from the Prairie rose Meadery facebook site.

Bison Football Saturday October 3rd! Come and tailgate at Prairie Rose Meadery. Large parking lot available, bring your tent, bring your friends. More details to come.

BWW north is doing their normal game day experience, opening early, tent, etc. The only limitation will be 70% capacity. 70% of what they normally get for a game is still a lot of people imo.

Honeybooboo is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    Who the heck wants to drink and drive all the way from West Fargo? Terrible idea
    But its ok to drink and drive from North Fargo?

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Meaty View Post
    There will be a tailgating event at Elks in Jamestown on game day as well. Bring your tents, best food and the bar is open inside. Come and enjoy and day.
    This event will mostly be canceled due to Stutsman County getting moved up on the Gov. dashboard. Elks will still be open but no large event. Still come and enjoy Bison football with friends. Skip the tents and food sharing.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.