Thread: Too Late?

23Bison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Too Late?

Is it too late to schedule games against Big XII teams. Seems like it could be fun.
    Run the damn ball!! PRO FBS

Default Re: Too Late?

Quote Originally Posted by 23Bison View Post
    Is it too late to schedule games against Big XII teams. Seems like it could be fun.
    We need to schedule something. This is just stupid

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

I agree. At this point, we can have a game with about anyone and it will probably be televised. 2 more games would be absolutely fantastic. Especially if the B1G pulls there head out of their asses. Pipe dream I know.

How can anyone of you not understand that we only scheduled a game se we could maximize our practice hours. That's it. All this bullshit talk about showcasing trey or anyone else is national media phenomenon. We scheduled one game so we could practice eight more hours a week.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by TAILG8R View Post
    How can anyone of you not understand that we only scheduled a game se we could maximize our practice hours. That's it. All this bullshit talk about showcasing trey or anyone else is national media phenomenon. We scheduled one game so we could practice eight more hours a week.

Who the fuck said anything about showcasing Trey on this thread? Also who the fuck said we don’t understand that this game was scheduled to maximize practice hours? People want to see football and in this particular case it involves NDSU and we want to see NDSU play more of it this fall so kiss my ass if you don’t like it. If you don’t like the thread then STFU and keep to yourself.

Holy balls Kansas is bad. Chin Balls from C Carolina taking them to the woodshed.

Chadwell is a good coach.

Lol to all posts before this.

Honeybooboo is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Any booze involved in the posts above...lol

Yes.... it is too late.

These results do kinda make me wonder how badly NDSU would've whipped some of these FBS teams they've beaten over the last 10 years if they all had to play in from of 75% (or more) empty stadiums.