Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Article on the struggle bars / restaurants are having with no Bison Football

Default Re: Article on the struggle bars / restaurants are having with no Bison Football

Quote Originally Posted by GreenfieldBison View Post
    The only way to pizza is to eat it straight out of a 600 yr old stone oven with wood fire located in Tuscany. You can take my word for it or I welcome you to travel and verify. Happy to pass along local recommendations.

Here in the US I just buy some frozen thing and then customize heavily, usually with stuff from my own garden.
    That’s some serious narrow casting. Not even Naples?
    I have the honor to be Your Obedient Servant - B.Aud

We all live in stories... It seems to me that a definition of any living vibrant society is that you constantly question those stories... The argument itself is freedom. It's not that you come to a conclusion about it. Through that argument you change your mind sometimes... That's how societies grow. When you can't retell for yourself the stories of your life then you live in a prison... Somebody else controls the story. - S. Rushdie

Default Re: Article on the struggle bars / restaurants are having with no Bison Football

Duanes makes their own sausage. So worth it prebake, takeout or delivery. One tme at fish camp in Canada, we took prebake 10 hour drive past border in Canada to a fishing camp and gave to host family. Trust me they treated us real well.

Quote Originally Posted by bisonaudit View Post
    I can only speak to what I know and I’ve never been to Naples - either Italy or Florida.

I suspect it would be great but I would have to take your word at this point.
    Don't believe everything you think.

Quote Originally Posted by Son of a Bison View Post
    Duanes makes their own sausage. So worth it prebake, takeout or delivery. One tme at fish camp in Canada, we took prebake 10 hour drive past border in Canada to a fishing camp and gave to host family. Trust me they treated us real well.
    This one time at fish camp....

Pizza from a coal-fired oven is pretty good too.
    The only way to pizza is to eat it straight out of a 600 yr old stone oven with wood fire located in Tuscany. You can take my word for it or I welcome you to travel and verify. Happy to pass along local recommendations.

Here in the US I just buy some frozen thing and then customize heavily, usually with stuff from my own garden.
    It's OK to not be OK.

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    I ask you this... what's the last time you've been to the Turf? If it's been a while go drop a few bucks. They looked slow this summer and they put a lot of money into that place since the fire. It's kind of non replaceable
    I dont live in Fargo anymore. Haven't been to the Turf much since college (graduated 5 years ago).

I'll be in Fargo for an appointment next week, may swing by for lunch and a mug for old times sake.
    College of Business Alumnus

Will Genoa suffice? Some Mafia drug front in Sicily? If I'm ever going to Italy I want to make sure I dont ruin this.
    College of Business Alumnus

Quote Originally Posted by ByeSonBusiness View Post
    Will Genoa suffice? Some Mafia drug front in Sicily? If I'm ever going to Italy I want to make sure I dont ruin this.
    The good news is you have to work pretty hard to find a bad meal there.
    I have the honor to be Your Obedient Servant - B.Aud

We all live in stories... It seems to me that a definition of any living vibrant society is that you constantly question those stories... The argument itself is freedom. It's not that you come to a conclusion about it. Through that argument you change your mind sometimes... That's how societies grow. When you can't retell for yourself the stories of your life then you live in a prison... Somebody else controls the story. - S. Rushdie

Default Article on the struggle bars / restaurants are having with no Bison Football

The good news is you have to work pretty hard to find a bad meal there.
    I was there for two weeks and never had a questionable offering. Five star down to in home. I had a “fast food” order of bruschetta in Vernazza on the Med coast as I was in a rush to catch the last train. R. I. D. I. C. U. L. O. U. S

Went to this place three days in a row for the seafood ravioli. I’m still convinced they were lacing it with the cocaina. https://www.tripadvisor.com/ShowUser...a_Liguria.html
    Don't believe everything you think.

kab1one is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I spent two weeks in Italy. Rome Sienna, Florence, Piza, Cinque Terra (best part of the trip in my opinion) I ate good food many times a day, but I don't recall eating pizza in Italy.