Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Article on the struggle bars / restaurants are having with no Bison Football

Default Re: Article on the struggle bars / restaurants are having with no Bison Football

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    There isnt a pizza made that is as good at home as it is right out of the pizza oven. Unless its real shitty pizza then who cares.
    We usually end up driving to pick up our pizzas so they are hot when we get them. When it’s really cold we do the half-baked pizzas from Duane’s and finish baking them at home.
    It's OK to not be OK.

Default Re: Article on the struggle bars / restaurants are having with no Bison Football

Quote Originally Posted by TAILG8R View Post
    Also not everyone's food travels well. Early during all of this before anyone was open for dine in we supported every downtown restaurant that was delivering or you could take out. Let's just say most of their food was pretty crappy by the time I got 7 blocks home with it. They just don't make the kind of food that's meant to travel.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Truth
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by Hammerhead View Post
    We usually end up driving to pick up our pizzas so they are hot when we get them. When it’s really cold we do the half-baked pizzas from Duane’s and finish baking them at home.
    If youre going to drive there to pick it up then why dont you just eat it there?
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

If youre going to drive there to pick it up then why dont you just eat it there?
    I can't imagine eating Duane's or Sammy's at home. Fresh from their ovens only with just a little cool down time.

Both have good times to go to keep the family separated from other people.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

We just prefer to eat at home and let the cat beg for pepperoni. We can also watch TV at home or eat in our sweatpants.
    It's OK to not be OK.

Quote Originally Posted by td577 View Post
    I can't imagine eating Duane's or Sammy's at home. Fresh from their ovens only with just a little cool down time.

Both have good times to go to keep the family separated from other people.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
    Ive had Duanes delivered. Just not the same. I mean its ok but not really.

Ive had Duanes delivered. Just not the same. I mean its ok but not really.
    I'm on day 24 of a pretty serious diet and I would literally kill for Duane's pizza right now. In shop, delivered, cold pulled from a dumpster. I don't care.

I would beat EC8H8H into a coma with a copy of The Art of the Deal just to smell a Duane's pepperoni and extra cheese.
    Undefeated vs UNI fans, BVille Libtards, Tony, Pulmonary Embolisms & Bad Vibes

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
    I'm on day 24 of a pretty serious diet and I would literally kill for Duane's pizza right now. In shop, delivered, cold pulled from a dumpster. I don't care.

I would beat EC8H8H into a coma with a copy of The Art of the Deal just to smell a Duane's pepperoni and extra cheese.
    No judgement here. Add some Jojos though.

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin View Post

Been there. I feel your pain.

There isnt a pizza made that is as good at home as it is right out of the pizza oven. Unless its real shitty pizza then who cares.
    The only way to pizza is to eat it straight out of a 600 yr old stone oven with wood fire located in Tuscany. You can take my word for it or I welcome you to travel and verify. Happy to pass along local recommendations.

Here in the US I just buy some frozen thing and then customize heavily, usually with stuff from my own garden.
    Don't believe everything you think.