Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Kolpack scoop!

Default Re: Kolpack scoop!

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
    As long as we're on the subject you don't rep me near enough. I changed teams in the political forum just because i thought you needed the backup.
    He did need it.

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
    When I make the post game threads I’m never wearing pants.

Never.
    I should have added the " AND THAT WE COULDN'T EASILY DEDUCE!"

Kolpack’s latest scoop - interesting read

https://www.inforum.com/bison-media-...-spring-season

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    WTF are you talking about? Oh wait---you more than likely dont have a clue yourself so I will put this to the board---WTF is he talking about?????? Who is Matthis???
    I think he's confusing your refusal to wear yellow/gold vs green with other issues such as at one point some (I don't think you were in that group either) thought green helmets were a no go. And an all green combination helmet jersey pants. Don't know anyone who was wholeheartedly against gold rush tops. Think your opinion was you thought they were so so at first but think you have come out later especially now with them incorporating all the same "trim" design into them as acceptable? Think quite a few are against all yellow combo and pretty sure that will not ever happen?! As that would just be bad imo. That said I only specifically remember you stating you never would wear yellow t shirt even though I think there is photo proof of said color being worn.

Now if it was about names on the back pretty sure a good majority along with yourself are against that due to Bison tradition of not having the name. But that has not happened or even talked about?

Not sure on the number 0 thing I have been lurking and posting here since at least 2007?? Somewhere around there. Don't recall anyone having issue with 0 being used a number?? Maybe said it wouldn't happen??

So yeah think he's lumping you into the group of people that don't all overlap on these items not sure what he's talking about 100% either but that is my theory and I'm sticking to it.

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL on a bullet train from Hillsboro.

Quote Originally Posted by 1998braves64 View Post
    I think he's confusing your refusal to wear yellow/gold vs green with other issues such as at one point some (I don't think you were in that group either) thought green helmets were a no go. And an all green combination helmet jersey pants. Don't know anyone who was wholeheartedly against gold rush tops. Think your opinion was you thought they were so so at first but think you have come out later especially now with them incorporating all the same "trim" design into them as acceptable? Think quite a few are against all yellow combo and pretty sure that will not ever happen?! As that would just be bad imo. That said I only specifically remember you stating you never would wear yellow t shirt even though I think there is photo proof of said color being worn.

Now if it was about names on the back pretty sure a good majority along with yourself are against that due to Bison tradition of not having the name. But that has not happened or even talked about?

Not sure on the number 0 thing I have been lurking and posting here since at least 2007?? Somewhere around there. Don't recall anyone having issue with 0 being used a number?? Maybe said it wouldn't happen??

So yeah think he's lumping you into the group of people that don't all overlap on these items not sure what he's talking about 100% either but that is my theory and I'm sticking to it.

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL on a bullet train from Hillsboro.
    Ive worn a yellow shirt once to a game. When we played Montana my buddy came by the room to get me. I was wearing my green shirt. He was like WTF etc etc. I changed to yellow. We lost. Ive never worn yellow since. Two other times I wore yellow to tailgate just to fuck with some people. LOL But changed to green for the game.

Yellow jersey? They look ok but still not a fan. Personal preference. Not a big fan to change for the sake of change so some can spooge all over themselves because of a uniform change.

The number 0??? Who cares. Its a number isnt it? Double zero 00 was worn by one of the greatest centers to ever play the game. Jim Otto Oakland Raiders.

So the mankato bison dude is way off base as usual. It happens when hes off his meds and he comes here and pops off. Then he goes away until the next time. Yawn
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by bruinbison View Post
    Kolpack’s latest scoop - interesting read

https://www.inforum.com/bison-media-...-spring-season
    So going off the article, next spring during MVFC play,
    the OLine could look like this (my guess):

LT - Cordell Volson - 6’ 7” 313 - SR
    LG - Nash Jensen - 6’ 4” 335 - JR
    C - Karson Schoening - 6’ 5” 304 - SR
    RG - Zach Kubas - 6’ 4” 299 - SR
    RT - Jalen Sundell - 6’ 5” 292 - SO

Still a veteran line, despite losing Dillon Radunz to the NFL process.
    Depth will need to be developed with several interesting candidates, including......

Jake Kubas - 6’ 4” 296 - SO
    Hunter Poncius - 6’ 8” 289 - RFR
    Jake Rock - 6’ 6” 290 - RFR
    Brandon Westberg - C - 6’ 4” 280 - RFR
    Nick Radunz - 6’ 3” 284 - JR
    Zach Willis - 6’ 3” 300 - JR