Page 52 of 84 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462 ... LastLast

Thread: 2022 Recruiting Updates

Twincitybizon is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: 2022 Recruiting Updates

Quote Originally Posted by bruinbison View Post
    You are confusing everyone……you claim to not care about star rating anymore, but the Top 20 lists are organized by star rating. So you just led us back in a full circle saying NDSU should recruit these Top 20 list prospects because of their stars.

Let’s take a look at Minnesota first:

Top 14 Minnesota prospects are 3 star, the last 6 are 2 star. There were no 4 or 5 star, no Jalen Suggs in Minny this season.
    Of Minnesota’s Top 20 per 247, 8 are committed to P5 plus 2 commits to other FBS.
    NDSU has 2 commits from this Top 20 list, 3 star LB Austin Altepeter (13) and 2 star DE Andy Thomsen (17).
    Who is uncommitted?
    # 8

#10 Mehki Collins does have a Bison offer, also Iowa State and Kansas State. Can also play college basketball if he so chooses.
    Is the Iowa State offer commitable? I don’t know but NDSU continues communication with Collins.

#16 I’m sure is a fine player/prospect/person but he isn’t showing any offers as a DE/LB.
    #19 I’m sure is a fine player/prospect/person but only shows a Jackrabbit PWO offer as an OL.

So NDSU has had DL and OL in camp this summer, offered and got multiple commits at those positions, but you’d rather have the Bison recruiting these other prospects???
    Got it.
    This entire post is far too logical, well thought out, and organized for bisonville. Well done . Tips cap

yea NDSU 2 MN commits in top 20.

im just saying. we have 1. ONE recruit with multiple FBS offers. Beers.

that's my only beef man. (Eastern Mich/Armed Forces offers shouldn't count, they offer everyone)

Hopefully we see a couple more in this class.

have a good day
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

mtoutfitter is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

You are confusing everyone……you claim to not care about star rating anymore, but the Top 20 lists are organized by star rating. So you just led us back in a full circle saying NDSU should recruit these Top 20 list prospects because of their stars.

Let’s take a look at Minnesota first:

Top 14 Minnesota prospects are 3 star, the last 6 are 2 star. There were no 4 or 5 star, no Jalen Suggs in Minny this season.
    Of Minnesota’s Top 20 per 247, 8 are committed to P5 plus 2 commits to other FBS.
    NDSU has 2 commits from this Top 20 list, 3 star LB Austin Altepeter (13) and 2 star DE Andy Thomsen (17).
    Who is uncommitted?
    # 8

#10 Mehki Collins does have a Bison offer, also Iowa State and Kansas State. Can also play college basketball if he so chooses.
    Is the Iowa State offer commitable? I don’t know but NDSU continues communication with Collins.

#16 I’m sure is a fine player/prospect/person but he isn’t showing any offers as a DE/LB.
    #19 I’m sure is a fine player/prospect/person but only shows a Jackrabbit PWO offer as an OL.

So NDSU has had DL and OL in camp this summer, offered and got multiple commits at those positions, but you’d rather have the Bison recruiting these other prospects???
    Got it.
    Well done and thank you Bruin! As usual, he won't respond to your individual points....when proven wrong he usually just ignores the post altogether.
    Life is tough, but it's even tougher if you're stupid.......John Wayne

/End Lakes. Roll Herd!

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    yea NDSU 2 MN commits in top 20.

im just saying. we have 1. ONE recruit with multiple FBS offers. Beers.

that's my only beef man. (Eastern Mich/Armed Forces offers shouldn't count, they offer everyone)

Hopefully we see a couple more in this class.

have a good day
    You said more than that. People caught on long ago to your implied
    put downs of the players NDSU recruits.

Just my opinion, but this is the same recruiting system/style Craig Bohl installed many years ago.
    Why do you dislike Craig Bohl so much?
    Why do you dislike the results NDSU has had since 2003 so much?

You said more than that. People caught on long ago to your implied
    put downs of the players NDSU recruits.

Just my opinion, but this is the same recruiting system/style Craig Bohl installed many years ago.
    Why do you dislike Craig Bohl so much?
    Why do you dislike the results NDSU has had since 2003 so much?
    because NDSU should be evolving. we are the KINGS of FCS, we are a FBS team stuck in FCS.
    so yea I'm worried about recruiting.

maybe we are out of scholly money with the super seniors.. it's ok if we are.

because NDSU should be evolving. we are the KINGS of FCS, we are a FBS team stuck in FCS.

Doesn't that mean that every recruit NDSU offers has an FBS offer then???

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    Doesn't that mean that every recruit NDSU offers has an FBS offer then???

Touche.........

So the logic is- Bison are better than 80% of FBS teams so a Bison offer is less worthy than the 80%. It's difficult to follow along.

Quote Originally Posted by gabisonfan View Post
    So the logic is- Bison are better than 80% of FBS teams so a Bison offer is less worthy than the 80%. It's difficult to follow along.
    NDSU peers are FBS. we need more recruits w FBS offers. last 3 years hasn't provided as many as 2011-2018. that's all I'm saying.

And there is the FBS or Bust mentality that turns people off.

He has been willing, all these years, to regularly put down NDSU recruiting & players in pursuit of his own personal recognition and FBS obsession……