Page 83 of 84 FirstFirst ... 337381828384 LastLast

Thread: 2022 Recruiting Updates

Default Re: 2022 Recruiting Updates

did you not start a 2023 thread?

Brent Hoppe... 5 FBS offers. Wyo CMU Miami OH Ai Force..
    beloit turner ‘23 | all-state DE | #1 defensive player in WI | 3.5 GPA | 6’4 220lbs | 3
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    did you not start a 2023 thread?

Brent Hoppe... 5 FBS offers. Wyo CMU Miami OH Ai Force..
    beloit turner ‘23 | all-state DE | #1 defensive player in WI | 3.5 GPA | 6’4 220lbs | 3
    My mistake, will add over there

tolnabison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Portal watch:

Safety, Cory Gross from Buffalo. 6-1 205. 2 years of eligibility left.

https://twitter.com/corythe0ne/statu...S24FrJJ69B3kxw

https://ubbulls.com/sports/football/...ross--jr-/5788

I would assume this is them looking to fill the Nickel position vacated by Jasir leaving. We are pretty set at safety with Tutsie, Weber, and Jones.

Quote Originally Posted by tolnabison View Post
    Portal watch:

Safety, Cory Gross from Buffalo. 6-1 205. 2 years of eligibility left.

https://twitter.com/corythe0ne/statu...S24FrJJ69B3kxw

https://ubbulls.com/sports/football/...ross--jr-/5788

I would assume this is them looking to fill the Nickel position vacated by Jasir leaving. We are pretty set at safety with Tutsie, Weber, and Jones.
    Akron followed with an offer

Quote Originally Posted by bruinbison View Post
    My mistake, will add over there
    cool I was just curious. lots of visits last weekend. o
    almost too many to list
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    cool I was just curious. lots of visits last weekend. o
    almost too many to list
    I found a Diamond in the Rough down in Mesa AZ today while on vacation.
    Austin Sweep - a 2023 graduate, Clara City MN. On vacation with his Mother.
    He IS the Defense for a small Class A school, Plays middle linebacker, could probably play anywhere he wants.
    This young man is about 6'4" or 6'5", shoulders like a Farm boy from Hell, gotta be 260 plus not any flab on this kid.
    We loves to wrestle too... great attitude, wishes his team mates would just practice hard like in a game so they would be better in games sounds like, he is not sure if he wants to pursue college football.....If this kid was on a winning program and other winners around him, this kid could be the next Special Player to go Pro, he just needs development and direction and holy cow could be a Super Stud for the Bison! I thought he probably was a college player for Univ. of Arizona or ASU when I was walking behind him! Someone needs to go see this kid.

Quote Originally Posted by NodakGreg View Post
    I found a Diamond in the Rough down in Mesa AZ today while on vacation.
    Austin Sweep - a 2023 graduate, Clara City MN. On vacation with his Mother.
    He IS the Defense for a small Class A school, Plays middle linebacker, could probably play anywhere he wants.
    This young man is about 6'4" or 6'5", shoulders like a Farm boy from Hell, gotta be 260 plus not any flab on this kid.
    We loves to wrestle too... great attitude, wishes his team mates would just practice hard like in a game so they would be better in games sounds like, he is not sure if he wants to pursue college football.....If this kid was on a winning program and other winners around him, this kid could be the next Special Player to go Pro, he just needs development and direction and holy cow could be a Super Stud for the Bison! I thought he probably was a college player for Univ. of Arizona or ASU when I was walking behind him! Someone needs to go see this kid.
    t
    I officiate HS football in NW Iowa, SW Minnesota, and SD, so I see a lot of players from different areas and classes. When I watch a big kid with potential, I contact Derick Lang of Teammakers who will then contact the coaches in charge of a particular part of the country. Give Lang the kid's name, school and or community and let Lang do the rest. The coaches are very appreciative for the assistance according to Derick.

Quote Originally Posted by southcliffbison View Post
    t
    I officiate HS football in NW Iowa, SW Minnesota, and SD, so I see a lot of players from different areas and classes. When I watch a big kid with potential, I contact Derick Lang of Teammakers who will then contact the coaches in charge of a particular part of the country. Give Lang the kid's name, school and or community and let Lang do the rest. The coaches are very appreciative for the assistance according to Derick.
    Will do. Thanks much.

Quote Originally Posted by NodakGreg View Post
    Will do. Thanks much.
    Lang is directly involved with team makers. Not sure if he is the go-to guy on these kids/issues, given NCAA rules on fundraisers/financial supporters being involved directly in recruiting. May want to consider associate ADs or the like. Not sure on this tho.
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    Lang is directly involved with team makers. Not sure if he is the go-to guy on these kids/issues, given NCAA rules on fundraisers/financial supporters being involved directly in recruiting. May want to consider associate ADs or the like. Not sure on this tho.
    Recruiting coordinator.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."