Page 65 of 84 FirstFirst ... 1555636465666775 ... LastLast

Thread: 2022 Recruiting Updates

Default Re: 2022 Recruiting Updates

Quote Originally Posted by abc123 View Post
    That's actually a really interesting question. While it doesn't come out of the athletic department's checkbook, I am pretty sure that academic scholarships are counted towards the limit. Not sure how it would be applied in this situation.
    I asked this question the other day and was told academic scholarships are separate from athletic. It makes sense to take the largest scholarship. You have to maintain grades either way.
    Employees do get 1/2 off tuition but I’ll tell you from experience that while being a help, the other costs (not even including room and meals) is where it adds up. Ndsu is a bargain when you talk about tuition
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

Quote Originally Posted by StL Bison Fan View Post
    I asked this question the other day and was told academic scholarships are separate from athletic. It makes sense to take the largest scholarship. You have to maintain grades either way.
    Employees do get 1/2 off tuition but I’ll tell you from experience that while being a help, the other costs (not even including room and meals) is where it adds up. Ndsu is a bargain when you talk about tuition
    I think it still counts as against you scholarship count. If not then a lot of athletes would be getting academic schollies.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by Jay View Post
    Any relation to Carson?
    Undefeated vs UNI fans, BVille Libtards, Tony, Pulmonary Embolisms & Bad Vibes

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
    Any relation to Carson?
    ziiiiiiiiiiiiing Covid really messed with your brain
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Bros I just got the text. I was apprehensive about leaking this but I’m just too excited.

I thought about breaking it on the mvcbeat blog but no one reads that since I stopped rewriting his posts. Then I thought about breaking the news on the Bison Bros podcast that CAS and I are doing but I don’t have time to wait for CAS to recover from the molly trip that Scottie sent him on.

So imma do it right here. Right now.

NDSU is on the short list (top 3) of prospect……..

Arch Manning.

Source from INSIDE the Manning camp says the interest is based around three strong points:

1) Culture/Championships. Enough said!
    2) NIL money. The Mannings took note of all the tak tak money sproles is making. Keep in mind Peyton was a teammate of Phoenix’s dad Darren when they were in philly together.
    3) Tyler Roehl. The Mannings think running qb power 33 times a game is really going to help Arch round out his game.

So yeah bros this has a realistic chance of happening.

And remember you heard it here first.

Bros I just got the text. I was apprehensive about leaking this but I’m just too excited.

I thought about breaking it on the mvcbeat blog but no one reads that since I stopped rewriting his posts. Then I thought about breaking the news on the Bison Bros podcast that CAS and I are doing but I don’t have time to wait for CAS to recover from the molly trip that Scottie sent him on.

So imma do it right here. Right now.

NDSU is on the short list (top 3) of prospect……..

Arch Manning.

Source from INSIDE the Manning camp says the interest is based around three strong points:

1) Culture/Championships. Enough said!
    2) NIL money. The Mannings took note of all the tak tak money sproles is making. Keep in mind Peyton was a teammate of Phoenix’s dad Darren when they were in philly together.
    3) Tyler Roehl. The Mannings think running qb power 33 times a game is really going to help Arch round out his game.

So yeah bros this has a realistic chance of happening.

And remember you heard it here first.
    You are BV's version of CDA from EGRiz.

Quote Originally Posted by southcliffbison View Post
    You are BV's version of CDA from EGRiz.
    What the fuck is an egriz

23Bison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

What the fuck is an egriz
    Basically a vibrator.
    Run the damn ball!! PRO FBS

Jay is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by 23Bison View Post
    Basically a vibrator.
    For the anus.