Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: NDSU v UNI Rivalry NOT PROTECTED??

DePereBisonFan is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: NDSU v UNI Rivalry NOT PROTECTED??

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    HOLY $HIT!! NDSU WONT PLAY UNU UNTIL 2025?

this is blasphemy!!! Commissioner needs to fox this.

Matt Larson needs to fix this.

Id rather protect NDSU/UNI. then ndsu/und or usd

what a joke
    I agree with the sentiment behind this take. I thought the rotation was to help the more distant south/southeast schools have a break from traveling up to the Dakotas. Does rotating UNI off the schedule really accomplish that?
    "It's important in this life to dream big" - Brock Jensen during one of Kolpack and Izzo's pregame shows of the 2014 season.

"If you quit now, you quit for the rest of your life" - Chris Board 8/17/16 in the forum article.

Quote Originally Posted by DePereBisonFan View Post
    I agree with the sentiment behind this take. I thought the rotation was to help the more distant south/southeast schools have a break from traveling up to the Dakotas. Does rotating UNI off the schedule really accomplish that?
    The rotation is because there’s too many teams to play everyone in the conference. I wouldn’t be surprised if the only “protected” games are the bus trip games. We fly to UNI so they’re on the skip schedule just like the others.

Quote Originally Posted by southcliffbison View Post
    Who said anything about losing? I'd just rather watch a UNI team play the Bison; they've given us some monumental battles in the regular season and in the playoffs during our run. I am going to miss old Stoneface Farley. Fuck the Fhawkers. By playing undie, we give them legitimacy. Wouldn't have bothered me had they stayed in the Pig Sty Conference. We could have played them once every seven or eight years, and, at the Dome.
    thisssssssssss
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    thisssssssssss
    If we had an ad with some balls und wouldn't be on the schedule every few years. That would be hilarious. But Matt's no Gene.

Lardsin must go!

Twincitybizon is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I would rather play the Panthers than the Fhawkers every year; UNI brings something nasty to the table.........what do the fhawkers bring? Oh, wait, I forgot; bragging rights for North Dakota.......whoppee dingo dogshit
    I'd rather play und until we take the overall record back, then f em.....

Panther Fan

I'm of the opinion that the bi-sons are running scared and requested to avoid the panthers. Their time has come and gone and are on the cusp of a down slide. this makes it easier for the playoff committee to match us up in the first round.
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Who said anything about losing? I'd just rather watch a UNI team play the Bison; they've given us some monumental battles in the regular season and in the playoffs during our run. I am going to miss old Stoneface Farley. Fuck the Fhawkers. By playing undie, we give them legitimacy. Wouldn't have bothered me had they stayed in the Pig Sty Conference. We could have played them once every seven or eight years, and, at the Dome.
    Rivalries are based in some part in dreading losing to the other team. UND and SDSU are the two big ones. UNI just happens to be another team we'd prefer to not lose to.
    College of Business Alumnus

BisonHorns is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by ByeSonBusiness View Post
    Rivalries are based in some part in dreading losing to the other team. UND and SDSU are the two big ones. UNI just happens to be another team we'd prefer to not lose to.
    I dread losing to everyone. The world is my rival.
    Nope, I would rather watch a game like yesterday, full of big hits, than another hawk game.
    you mess with the ^Bison^ you get the horns

BisonHorns is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

If you watch Farley's post game press conference and still don't think they are a rival, you nuts. I mean Bubba uses the word rival but Farley is freaking shaking he is so wound up.
    https://youtu.be/i5XOyqjcGrU
    you mess with the ^Bison^ you get the horns

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Quote Originally Posted by ByeSonBusiness View Post
    Und is the little brother. There's a difference between a rivalry and a sibling rivalry. Especially when your little brother has down syndrome.

Lardsin must go!