Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: NDSU v UNI Rivalry NOT PROTECTED??

WeAreThePride is offline Senior DC Correspondent Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: NDSU v UNI Rivalry NOT PROTECTED??

Quote Originally Posted by BisonHorns View Post
    If you watch Farley's post game press conference and still don't think they are a rival, you nuts. I mean Bubba uses the word rival but Farley is freaking shaking he is so wound up.
    https://youtu.be/i5XOyqjcGrU
    Oh he mad.

Quote Originally Posted by BisonHorns View Post
    If you watch Farley's post game press conference and still don't think they are a rival, you nuts. I mean Bubba uses the word rival but Farley is freaking shaking he is so wound up.
    https://youtu.be/i5XOyqjcGrU
    yup. & there was pushing and shoving & yapping every play
    lots of big hits too!!

farley says. "those guys" "them" never says NDSU. brilliant low key shade of s rival
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

In that presser Farley claims they won both LOS. I'm not sure I saw that.

According to the stats NDSU had a 3.8 vs 2.5 YPC advantage. NDSU had 10 rushing first downs to 7 for UNI.
    Disturbing stat is UNI was 4-4 in red zone efficiency vs 2-5 for NDSU. Perhaps this is what he was talking about.

He also said that they played with 3 defensive linemen and that those guys also played special teams. Is this really correct? If so that is damned impressive for those three players.

semobison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

On October 29 2011 we beat UNI in the Fargodome in front of 18,800 fans. It was our first win against the Panthers in our 4th season in the Valley. That was a BF win! I still don’t like those sonsabitches! It pleases me that Farley gets all worked up when we beat them!
    The Jacks rivalry has grown bigger since then but it’s a shame we won’t get to play UNI every year! Fuck Farley!

Quote Originally Posted by WeAreThePride View Post
    Oh he mad.
    The fiery rage against NDSU burning inside his chest is the only thing keeping that skeleton animated.

CyPanth is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by GreenfieldBison View Post

According to the stats NDSU had a 3.8 vs 2.5 YPC advantage. NDSU had 10 rushing first downs to 7 for UNI.
    Disturbing stat is UNI was 4-4 in red zone efficiency vs 2-5 for NDSU. Perhaps this is what he was talking about.

He also said that they played with 3 defensive linemen and that those guys also played special teams. Is this really correct? If so that is damned impressive for those three players.

Farley was working hard to set the narrative for the off-season. I was amazed at how much he found to be positive about, even while crying about all the disadvantages he faced. Expect the donors to chomp down hard on that bait.
    "You should host seminars on how to behave on opposing fan forums. Charge a pretty penny toward that Bison tailgating rig. " from Milkman 1/6/2016

IndyBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by GreenfieldBison View Post

He was referring to the first half. It did seem they controlled the first half pretty well.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by CyPanth View Post
    Farley was working hard to set the narrative for the off-season. I was amazed at how much he found to be positive about, even while crying about all the disadvantages he faced. Expect the donors to chomp down hard on that bait.
    he needs his contract extended.

the uni vs pat paschall into the wall & punch started it all

well enjoy this UNI game. 2025 is next one.

I got a BIG MIDDLE FINGER to all you yokels that wanted und in our league and futhermore the admin or mvfc that decided NOT to protect this rivalry.

what a joke this game can't be played every year.

CyPanth is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    well enjoy this UNI game. 2025 is next one.

I got a BIG MIDDLE FINGER to all you yokels that wanted und in our league and futhermore the admin or mvfc that decided NOT to protect this rivalry.

what a joke this game can't be played every year.

It's cute how much you will miss us!
    "You should host seminars on how to behave on opposing fan forums. Charge a pretty penny toward that Bison tailgating rig. " from Milkman 1/6/2016