Page 54 of 60 FirstFirst ... 4445253545556 ... LastLast

Thread: UCA @ NDSU in Fargo 10/3/2020

Default Re: UCA @ NDSU in Fargo 10/3/2020

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    Quitter. You have zero idea what it's like in there. We've slayed what93about, but Kev has become a demigod in his place whipping the Trumpist hoard into a frenzy that is proving difficult to counter. I've smashed the windows of hundreds of posts and burned at least 3 threads to the ground to no avail.
    Sounds pretty familiar. Sounds like you got it covered.
    The Bisonville MASTERS Pool
    Winners - 2020: Vet70 | 2021: ND Gooch | 2023: Strategery

glad to sse BisoNation talking about Football on every medium... newspapers, radio talk show idiots will spend all week using this

congrats. you played yourself Mr Stony Brook
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    You don't like my avatar? Which party does it signify exactly?
    It's so small. I never even looked. Man you're badass.

Lardsin must go!

Quote Originally Posted by NovaBison View Post
    I 100% support students, student athletes, and the general public peacefully demonstrating for an issue they feel strongly about, as long as it is on their own time.

Personalizing your cleats with a sharpie with a political message, is not something I would endorse... but, I felt it wasn't worth getting upset about.

Tee shirts with the BLM fist, again... I saw other schools doing similar stuff -- not something I agree with, but I was willing to go with the flow.

The kneeling during the National Anthem was the tipping point for me... correct me if I am wrong, but I thought the team has always been in the locker room for the National Anthem -- coming out to kneel, made it seem like they wanted to get political.

As a retired military member, I feel strongly that people should respect the flag and the National Anthem, which honors those that fought and died for out freedom... with that act, they have tainted my opinion of Bison athletics. The economic impacts to COVID-19 will significantly impact the NDSU's athletic budget, and the best way to mitigate that is by donations from alumni and supporters. I realized that and was about to significantly increase my team makers donations and donations for the NDSU foundation... right now that increased "giving" is on hold.

Go ahead and call me out as the boomer that I am... but the boomers in the fan base keep NDSU from being an economic dumpster fire like Western Illinois.
    At this point it seems like athletes and teams are joining in because its the "cool" or "popular" thing to do. Some dont even know exactly what they're "protesting".

Quote Originally Posted by scottietohottie View Post
    It's so small. I never even looked. Man you're badass.
    Well the box isn't very big so the only person's picture I could get to fit in there was Lakes'.

Trey is worth 2 scores more than any other FCS QB.

Hunter Luepke is BEASTLY.

Quote Originally Posted by tony View Post

FB runs and targets were way up. Whenever they play again will be interesting to see if that continues.

HerdistheWord is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by tony View Post

Watched the game with my father-in-law, and he was having a hard time comprehending how a FB with that size could be THAT FAST. He is a Sunday player.

Stand for the Anthem. Do not honor criminals who resist arrest. Do not write on your shoes, whether you're Left or Right. As a Coach, do not let your players do these things. Those who support this as Free Speech! or Young People Being Politically Active!...you're beyond pathetic.
    Great job of pissing on the product that is Bison Football.

Quote Originally Posted by HerdistheWord View Post
    Watched the game with my father-in-law, and he was having a hard time comprehending how a FB with that size could be THAT FAST. He is a Sunday player.
    Tough position/body type to make the league.