Page 2 of 60 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast

Thread: UCA @ NDSU in Fargo 10/3/2020

Default Re: UCA @ NDSU in Fargo 10/3/2020

Quote Originally Posted by Till View Post
    Limited number of fans, masks required and no tailgating allowed. Ticket requests allowed until Sept 4th.

ADML holding a 2:30 press conference, so more details there I'd imagine.

No Tailgating?? LOL why not its freakin outdoors! House Parties will be off the hook around the campus then
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

All I know is that we are now going to see Trey play for the Bison at least one more time; and thats f’ing awesome!!
    "North Dakota State is a big part of the fabric of college football right now."
    "North Dakota State is alive on the college football map."
    -Lee Fitting ESPN

I hope there aren't any seniors who didn't plan on playing in the spring and want to play in this game get left out because they've already dropped out of school or whatever.
    It's OK to not be OK.

Awesome.

No tailgating outside? But let ppl go to bars and have people over to watch though.

If this is a “showcase game” for Trey Lance, combined with limited amount of college football being played, combined with the Trey Lance hype train....could this game be picked up and on national TV?
    "North Dakota State is a big part of the fabric of college football right now."
    "North Dakota State is alive on the college football map."
    -Lee Fitting ESPN

"Season ticket holders may request up to the number of tickets on their account"

I can't imagine they will be giving people more that 5/6 tickets per account but I thought it was interesting you can request all your tickets for this game.

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    3 GAMES

1 UCA
    1 Jacksonville State (could be home.. OR AT Jax state 2020, fargo in 2021 and bus to a FBS team in FLorida!)
    1 FBS team..... hopefully is what i'm hearing. .. but will take another FCS if all 3 are in Fargo and they can somehow make the money work.

I'm guessing UCA wanted to play so bad they came back to Matt Larson and took a lower guarantee Thank you UCA!!

Fargodome = 1/4 Capacity 5000. probably top 4000 Priority Points holders and then 1000 students? (rumor)
    Why just 5k fans? If they required masks and left every other row empty, that's half capacity or 9300 . Gotta let more than 5k in......

Quote Originally Posted by TAILG8R View Post
    "Season ticket holders may request up to the number of tickets on their account"

I can't imagine they will be giving people more that 5/6 tickets per account but I thought it was interesting you can request all your tickets for this game.
    I requested all my 6 tickets but will probably get 2 at best and then will have to fight over who gets them. At least we have some football.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Quote Originally Posted by Bison03 View Post
    If this is a “showcase game” for Trey Lance, combined with limited amount of college football being played, combined with the Trey Lance hype train....could this game be picked up and on national TV?
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^THIS^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^
    I do think it is likely.

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    No Tailgating?? LOL why not its freakin outdoors! House Parties will be off the hook around the campus then
    I know that's just fuckin stupid

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com