Page 35 of 60 FirstFirst ... 25333435363745 ... LastLast

Thread: UCA @ NDSU in Fargo 10/3/2020

Default Re: UCA @ NDSU in Fargo 10/3/2020

Appears I will be going. Old man has some other obligations and will be sending me to represent the family. Will be a nice throwback to 2002 level attendance.
    College of Business Alumnus

Quote Originally Posted by Hammerhead View Post
    It does seem weird with no fan day shortly before the season starts. I'll still put last year's yard sign in the lawn on gameday.
    Scheels is having their normal block party in their parking lat this Thursday. They will have yard signs there!
    BisonNation - join us at SCHEELS for the 2020 Block Party!

We'll have yard signs for the first 250 fans – and hear from Coach Entz about the big game!

PLUS - Sample BBQ pulled pork from Beer's Blackdog BBQ and our new lineup of SCHEELS Outfitters Queso, ChimiChanga Salsa and Hot Sweet Pickles. Social Distancing Guidelines will be observed.

Yard sign distribution will take place outside and food sampling and pep rally will be inside the store.
    "North Dakota State is a big part of the fabric of college football right now."
    "North Dakota State is alive on the college football map."
    -Lee Fitting ESPN

Quote Originally Posted by Bison03 View Post
    PLUS - Sample BBQ pulled pork from Beer's Blackdog BBQ and our new lineup of SCHEELS Outfitters Queso, ChimiChanga Salsa and Hot Sweet Pickles. Social Distancing Guidelines will be observed.
    Yard sign distribution will take place outside and food sampling and pep rally will be inside the store.
    Pep rally inside store - interesting.

why ia everyone selling tickets so cheap? everyone on Facebook ticket exchange is selling em for $40/50

Its Trey Lances last game. $100+ easily! (now that ive got mine of course..haha) i just don't understand
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    why ia everyone selling tickets so cheap? everyone on Facebook ticket exchange is selling em for $40/50

Its Trey Lances last game. $100+ easily! (now that ive got mine of course..haha) i just don't understand

Perhaps its the market trying to tell you something?
    I have the honor to be Your Obedient Servant - B.Aud

We all live in stories... It seems to me that a definition of any living vibrant society is that you constantly question those stories... The argument itself is freedom. It's not that you come to a conclusion about it. Through that argument you change your mind sometimes... That's how societies grow. When you can't retell for yourself the stories of your life then you live in a prison... Somebody else controls the story. - S. Rushdie

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post

There are many people that got tickets that have decided not to attend. The virus thing, you know.

533 In a row

Quote Originally Posted by roadwarrior View Post
    There are many people that got tickets that have decided not to attend. The virus thing, you know.
    There are some people not concerned with the virus at all who dont want to go to a blowout with the atmosphere/playoff ramifications of the spring game.

For me it is a mask thing not virus. I do not want to sit there for 3+ hours with a mask on. El Chapo enjoy the tickets.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Twincitybizon is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Exactly I'm not worried about myself but my wife is due in a couple weeks and if I get covid i can't be in the delivery room. Sooo unfortunately I'm out

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Meaty View Post
    For me it is a mask thing not virus. I do not want to sit there for 3+ hours with a mask on. El Chapo enjoy the tickets.
    It will be interesting to see how well enforced the mask wearing is. Out here in western Hennepin we see many who openly flaunt MN mask mandate.