Page 18 of 60 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast

Thread: UCA @ NDSU in Fargo 10/3/2020

Default Re: UCA @ NDSU in Fargo 10/3/2020

Quote Originally Posted by Gully View Post
    It will be interesting to see what the response is in terms of how many fans will want to go. I suspect it will "sell out" or nearly so but I do realize there are some people that are afraid, which is fine.
    It’s not about being afraid or not. It’s about being responsible or not.
    I have the honor to be Your Obedient Servant - B.Aud

We all live in stories... It seems to me that a definition of any living vibrant society is that you constantly question those stories... The argument itself is freedom. It's not that you come to a conclusion about it. Through that argument you change your mind sometimes... That's how societies grow. When you can't retell for yourself the stories of your life then you live in a prison... Somebody else controls the story. - S. Rushdie

Quote Originally Posted by bisonaudit View Post
    That’s a terrible decision.
    Awesome decision. Let those who are concerned for their health or simply afraid stay home.

Says who.......you? Some bureaucrat?

Just watch 6 ft away from your tv

Quote Originally Posted by MNLonghorn10 View Post
    Just watch 6 ft away from your tv
    It will sell out fast. those of us that wanna go will

those of you that dont.. wont.

isnt that America?

ps. im gonna have 4 cokes, 2 popcorns, 2 hot dogs....so ill be too busy eating drinking for a mask
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by TAILG8R View Post
    Exactly. This is a unique enough situation that no none should complain about not getting their regular seats.
    PLus for those that want a little more social distancing there will be seats available for that also if they dont want to sit in their regular seats. Seems pretty reasonable to me.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

IndyBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Gully View Post
    It will be interesting to see what the response is in terms of how many fans will want to go. I suspect it will "sell out" or nearly so but I do realize there are some people that are afraid, which is fine.
    My guess is demand will still outpace supply. Most high school games here have sold out there allotted tickets and many schools are selling PPV live streams. Very few coaches and players and officials have opted out of participating. I agree the demand may not be as high as normal, but it will be higher than 50% especially since it may only be 1 game and the last time to see some of these players.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

AKBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by roadwarrior View Post
    So the lucky ones have the highest priority points. Which means, if they want to attend, all of the people in the prime seats will be crowded together as normal.
    Dear Road, Bison Nation will get you into that game no matter what it takes...but yes, it doesn't make a lot of sense.

I think the responsibility lies with us. I don’t plan to stand in the lobby if there’s a lot of people in there. Step outside and let the crowd thin, before standing in line to go through security. There will be x’s all over the floor. Once inside, you can social distance to go to the concession stand. If not, be patient and go back later. Once you’re in your seats, if you can’t social distance, go over to one of those designated sections. That’s a great idea. Good job Ndsu & dome staff. You can be as safe as you choose to be. I will wear my darn mask, to protect the players and fellow fans. It’s a small price to pay. My husband will stay home & hopefully lift beets, but IF If if I get a ticket, I’m cheering for our team!

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    It will sell out fast. those of us that wanna go will

those of you that dont.. wont.

isnt that America?

ps. im gonna have 4 cokes, 2 popcorns, 2 hot dogs....so ill be too busy eating drinking for a mask
    Holy crap I agree with chapo! Merica!