Page 44 of 60 FirstFirst ... 34424344454654 ... LastLast

Thread: UCA @ NDSU in Fargo 10/3/2020

Default Re: UCA @ NDSU in Fargo 10/3/2020

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    I see the DB from Central Arkansas wants to intercept Trey Lance.... good luck .

That sonovab#tch!

Next thing one of there players is going to say that they want to tackle a Bison running back, or dear g-d score a touchdown!!!
    Many thousands are in want of common necessaries; hundreds of thousands are in want of common comforts, sir."
    Scrooge-"Are there no prisons?". "Plenty of prisons..."
    Scrooge-"And the Union workhouses." . "Are they still in operation?". "Both very busy, sir..."
    "Those who are badly off must go there."
    "Many can't go there; and many would rather die."
    Scrooge- "If they would rather die," "they had better do it, and decrease the surplus population."

NDSU_grad is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Bison bison View Post
    JFC, Lakes.

Why don't you blame it on the Illuminati.

There's no conspiracy here.

There's a godd#mn pandemic going on and while its not a humanity-ender having 10,000 people in an enclosed building for three hours for 'fun' is completely ridiculous.
    Just screaming ‘pandemic’ at the top your lungs has no bearing on whether fans should be allowed in or not. We didn’t shut down crap during the H1N1 pandemic in 2009.

Quote Originally Posted by NDSU_grad View Post
    Just screaming ‘pandemic’ at the top your lungs has no bearing on whether fans should be allowed in or not. We didn’t shut down crap during the H1N1 pandemic in 2009.
    Are you suggesting that H1N1 was as deadly as Covid-19?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Don't believe everything you think.

Quote Originally Posted by reformedUNDfan View Post
    'income' and GDP in America is heavily inflated by economic rents and bloated prices. For example, 18% of US GDP goes to healthcare, yet tens of millions have no insurance or access to care, and those that don't get to deal with the one of the worst public health systems in the developed world. That we pay more doesn't actually make us wealthier, even though we have a bigger GDP as a result. We pay more for everything: transit, phone, internet, credit, education, etc.

Deep poverty is widespread, and a huge swath of the country is living hand to mouth, and deeply indebted. https://www.cnbc.com/2019/07/20/here...d-expense.html

We have several of the busiest airports because our countries air network has condensed around a handful of hub airports, we have disproportionately large major cities and no meaningful rail network. Your trips link doesn't cite any source.

Meanwhile the evidence shows americans are deeply lonely and isolated. https://www.npr.org/sections/health-...not-be-helping We live in islolating suburbs in single family homes where we often don't engage with our neighbors at all, do most of our commerce at giant chain stores we drive to, and often our only friends are at work. Not all of this fits everyone, but this is the stereotypical American life.
    The "War" against the C-virus will work about as well as the "War" on poverty has.

FOOOOTBALLLL GAMMMMEEE.

I wanna see this Defense fly around... and see what they can do WITHOUT fan noise.
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    FOOOOTBALLLL GAMMMMEEE.

I wanna see this Defense fly around... and see what they can do WITHOUT fan noise.
    Should be a good warm up for the game in Terre Haute in the spring....atmosphere wise.

Quote Originally Posted by GreenfieldBison View Post
    Are you suggesting that H1N1 was as deadly as Covid-19?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Not at all. You'd have to be a complete moron to argue that. The data is pretty clear Covid is more deadly. My argument is people using the word pandemic when 1) they likely have very little idea of what that word means, and 2) they're using it as justification for the shutdowns like it's something we've never experienced in our lifetime. I know my position is very unpopular but looking at the demographics of who the virus is affecting most negatively I'm ready to carry on in a normal fashion.

cbline is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by NDSU_grad View Post
    Not at all. You'd have to be a complete moron to argue that. The data is pretty clear Covid is more deadly. My argument is people using the word pandemic when 1) they likely have very little idea of what that word means, and 2) they're using it as justification for the shutdowns like it's something we've never experienced in our lifetime. I know my position is very unpopular but looking at the demographics of who the virus is affecting most negatively I'm ready to carry on in a normal fashion.
    So, which elderly members of your family are you willing to sacrifice in order to achieve herd immunity? "Sorry, Grandma, but you need to die to benefit the rest of us. Grandpa, come over here so that I can cough into your mouth."

Back to football, Craig is predicting a score 0f 41-17 good guys...

https://athlonsports.com/college-foo...FYI0Wu_8NRgZR0
    Here's to alcohol, the cause of—and solution to—all life's problems. (Homer Simpson)

Quote Originally Posted by cbline View Post
    So, which elderly members of your family are you willing to sacrifice in order to achieve herd immunity? "Sorry, Grandma, but you need to die to benefit the rest of us. Grandpa, come over here so that I can cough into your mouth."
    I seriously don't understand your comment.