Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Coronavirus State University Post-Game Thoughts & Discussion

Default Re: Coronavirus State University Post-Game Thoughts & Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by tjbison View Post
    No they didnt, nobody would play them

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
    I heard there were offers but matt larsen decided they werent enough $$$.

Thats fine reasoning, if there were games...

But corona virus.

AKBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by I miss Chubs View Post
    I heard there were offers but matt larsen decided they werent enough $$$.

Thats fine reasoning, if there were games...

But corona virus.
    According to Dom's article today other FCS teams were wanting upwards of 300,000 to come to Fargo which obviously doesn't pencil out for us. He didn't say what FBS teams were offering us but you have to think they werern't even covering expenses if we turned them down.

Quote Originally Posted by DCinOK View Post
    The absurdity of an Election Year Liberal Media-driven Manufactured Panic over what is in reality a Bad Flu Season is further proof of how stupid half the country is. Destroy the economy. Destroy Football. Destroy Education. It could also only happen at a time when people have decided that Tommy and Timmy are husbands to each other, that you can be a Man one second and declare yourself a Woman the next second, and that we're all going to perish within ten years from man-made Global Warming/Climate Change. We've lost our ever-lovin' minds and fully deserve the ridiculous life we've created for ourselves in 2020.
    Take your tinfoil hat off you damn snowflake.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by TAILG8R View Post
    Take your tinfoil hat off you damn snowflake.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
    Why do they care so much about other people's sexuality? So much so to bring it into the topic of football being cancelled due to a pandemic. I just don't get that.

HerdistheWord is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by DCinOK View Post
    The absurdity of an Election Year Liberal Media-driven Manufactured Panic over what is in reality a Bad Flu Season is further proof of how stupid half the country is. Destroy the economy. Destroy Football. Destroy Education. It could also only happen at a time when people have decided that Tommy and Timmy are husbands to each other, that you can be a Man one second and declare yourself a Woman the next second, and that we're all going to perish within ten years from man-made Global Warming/Climate Change. We've lost our ever-lovin' minds and fully deserve the ridiculous life we've created for ourselves in 2020.
    A bad flu season kills maybe somewhere between 60,000 to 80,000 people. We have over 160,000 deaths and counting. Also, the flu deaths are an estimate based on influenza like illnesses and pneumonia deaths. Very few of them are confirmed to have died from the flu. Our measure of COVID deaths are already better by a wide margin even if you want to debate the semantics of “died with” and “died from”. Excess mortality makes it pretty clear that deaths aremore likely undercounted than overcounted. These comparisons with the flu need to stop. The 1918 pandemic is the only thing comparable and we used excess deaths to measure the toll not lab-confirmed deaths.

Anyways, I’m bummed that season is lost, but I understand the challenges faced by the administration. The NFL will be an interesting test. I think if the NFL can successfully pull off a season with minimal disruption, then we will likely see spring football. If not, then it will depend on a vaccine. I hope for the players’ sake that they get a chance to show off all their hard work. It is just one more challenge to overcome.

Default Coronavirus State University Post-Game Thoughts & Discussion

One thing i don’t get is whatever the hell happened to controlling the time of possession?

Coronavirus had the ball like 99% of the game.

Run the damn ball, hold on to it.

Coronavirus dictated the game. That isn’t Bison football as i know it.

Bison dictate. O-line asserts THEIR will. Not the other way around. Make them make a mistake because they don’t know if they will get the ball back for long, if at all.

NDSU got leaned on this time, and took it.

I hope they googled it and learnd from this one and change it going forward.

No more looses like this.

Bring on the competition.

Our Time Management was to blame... again.
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    Our Time Management was to blame... again.
    Time to become an fbs independent? What do you say LAKES?

These schools won't schedule us because of the embarrassment of losing to an FCS and being plastered all over sportscenter. That'll change with this move.

GET IT DONE LAKES.
    Undefeated vs UNI fans, BVille Libtards, Tony, Pulmonary Embolisms & Bad Vibes

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
    Time to become an fbs independent? What do you say LAKES?

These schools won't schedule us because of the embarrassment of losing to an FCS and being plastered all over sportscenter. That'll change with this move.

GET IT DONE LAKES.
    You just woke up today. Lakes been saying this since 2011. He saw this coming 10 years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by 123Gobison View Post
    You just woke up today. Lakes been saying this since 2011. He saw this coming 10 years ago.
    I've been on team lakes since at least 2005 so don't @ me.
    Undefeated vs UNI fans, BVille Libtards, Tony, Pulmonary Embolisms & Bad Vibes