Page 3 of 31 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: RIP 2020 NDSU season?

OrygunBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: RIP 2020 NDSU season?

Quote Originally Posted by 23Bison View Post
    For f##k sakes. Ask “what’s the point?” To the kids and coaches on the team.
    You can write "fuck". It's okay. No need for any tricky ##'s when that uc is right fUCking there. Here, let me show you:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q2I7gdp_zNM
    https://www.urbandictionary.com/defi...rm=fuck%20rant
    https://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.p...sterFBomb.Film

Also, google the paper "Fuck Neoliberalism" for a nice little rant.
    Insert something clever here...

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    no sh.t sherlock.

NDSU can still play non conference games. Admin just didn't get it done & now Trey and Dillon are gone

totally gutless!! They sat around and didn't get a game scheduled in the last 2 weeks?
    Most seniors for every team in the nation may see their players with NFL aspirations gone... unless the NFL moves the draft up, which is quite possible. We are not special. Nebraska couldnt even pull it off

Its possible the NFL could make a change. I'm not even convinced the NFL will play

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

23Bison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by OrygunBison View Post
    You can write "fuck". It's okay. No need for any tricky ##'s when that uc is right fUCking there. Here, let me show you:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q2I7gdp_zNM
    https://www.urbandictionary.com/defi...rm=fuck%20rant
    https://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.p...sterFBomb.Film

Also, google the paper "Fuck Neoliberalism" for a nice little rant.
    If that’s your style then go ahead but that’s not me without knowing who’s in the audience.
    Run the damn ball!! PRO FBS

Why do bad things only happen to me?
    Many thousands are in want of common necessaries; hundreds of thousands are in want of common comforts, sir."
    Scrooge-"Are there no prisons?". "Plenty of prisons..."
    Scrooge-"And the Union workhouses." . "Are they still in operation?". "Both very busy, sir..."
    "Those who are badly off must go there."
    "Many can't go there; and many would rather die."
    Scrooge- "If they would rather die," "they had better do it, and decrease the surplus population."

If that’s your style then go ahead but that’s not me without knowing who’s in the audience.
    Well, your intent is clear even with the ##'s there. Not sure how that helps you. If you were really concerned, you would have just written, "For fudge sake" or "Gosh golly darn it." Writing "f##k" doesn't keep the high road at all. I've never understood why people do it.

I'm shocked. Shocked I tell you!

ZHerd is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Well, your intent is clear even with the ##'s there. Not sure how that helps you. If you were really concerned, you would have just written, "For fudge sake" or "Gosh golly darn it." Writing "f##k" doesn't keep the high road at all. I've never understood why people do it.
    # isn’t in the ABC song

Or you could just ignore it and carry on. You do you and I’ll do me and that will not involve “for fudge sake” or “Gosh golly darn it”.

Or you could just ignore it and carry on. You do you and I’ll do me and that will not involve “for fudge sake” or “Gosh golly darn it”.
    Fair enough. I just thought it was funny that you wrote it. Personally, I really enjoy the word. It is incredibly useful and versatile, a noun at times, a verb at other times, easily modified to be an adjective or an adverb. Most importantly, it is a good exclamation in many, perhaps most, settings that I find need for such a lingual device.

Fair enough. I just thought it was funny that you wrote it. Personally, I really enjoy the word. It is incredibly useful and versatile, a noun at times, a verb at other times, easily modified to be an adjective or an adverb. Most importantly, it is a good exclamation in many, perhaps most, settings that I find need for such a lingual device.
    Absolutely! I almost can’t speak a sentence in public without it but I just feel that an internet chat form isn’t the place. Maybe I’ll try it out sometime, who knows.