Page 28 of 31 FirstFirst ... 182627282930 ... LastLast

Thread: RIP 2020 NDSU season?

Default Re: RIP 2020 NDSU season?

apparently we are all going to die according to this Theatre Professor.

http://www.facebook.com/BisoNation1
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

I was always puzzled why the B1G bailed so soon since they have the $$ to afford testing, but who in the MVFC can afford to test 2x a week or whatever it was? For that matter, how the heck can UCA afford it (no offense to UCA)?

If you put your program in a bubble, can afford to test, and are OK with wrenches in the schedule (positive tests), I don't see any reason why you can't try to play with limited fans, and that is from a 100 % un-political perspective.

I also think a spring football season is a stupid idea and it probably won’t happen. Feel free to try to convince me otherwise, though, so I have something to look forward to.

AKBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by WhoRepsTheLurker View Post
    I was always puzzled why the B1G bailed so soon since they have the $$ to afford testing, but who in the MVFC can afford to test 2x a week or whatever it was? For that matter, how the heck can UCA afford it (no offense to UCA)?

If you put your program in a bubble, can afford to test, and are OK with wrenches in the schedule (positive tests), I don't see any reason why you can't try to play with limited fans, and that is from a 100 % un-political perspective.

I also think a spring football season is a stupid idea and it probably won’t happen. Feel free to try to convince me otherwise, though, so I have something to look forward to.
    UCA can afford it because they sensed an opportunity to change their lot in life and made it a priority. They play again tonight on ESPN and will have the spotlight on them against UAB. Go bears!

Spring football ain't gonna happen. It makes no sense whatsoever.

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post

An "intimacy choreographer, coordinator and educator"? WTF?? And why is she following NDSU FB???

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonator98 View Post
    An "intimacy choreographer, coordinator and educator"? WTF?? And why is she following NDSU FB???
    She is entitled to her opinion, but, seriously, who give two shits what she thinks? As far as following NDSU FB, maybe she enjoys following large, massive men...…...maybe there aren't any at UMBC...….

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonator98 View Post
    She used to be faculty here, I believe...

The B1G, as did the PAC 10, went all in earlier (to borrow a poker phrase) and lost. Now, they're out of the game and on the sidelines as the remaining P5 conferences rake in all the chips ($$$$) They declared early, thinking the SEC, ACC, and Big12 would follow suit, and now they're scrambling to save face. News flash: too late !!!

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post

Close everything down. Stay inside and hide under your blankies.

They likely shutdown due to politics.

Quote Originally Posted by GCWaters View Post
    She used to be faculty here, I believe...
    correct.....
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?