Page 27 of 31 FirstFirst ... 172526272829 ... LastLast

Thread: RIP 2020 NDSU season?

Default Re: RIP 2020 NDSU season?

Quote Originally Posted by roadwarrior View Post
    I know a lawyer that would argue against you. To me it looks like a regular season game (unusual, yes) and KVLY personnel are already promoting it.

I wonder if the contract addresses the question if a national network wanted to broadcast the game?
    If we don’t have contractual provisions that give us flexibility in the current COVID situation (or straight up nullify the existing contract), then we need a new counsel.

If ESPN want to pick up this game, they will. That Charleston Southern game to start the 2016 season was probably going to be on KVLY before ESPN made it the FCS kickoff game. But maybe they announced it sooner, not sure.
    "North Dakota State is a big part of the fabric of college football right now."
    "North Dakota State is alive on the college football map."
    -Lee Fitting ESPN

Quote Originally Posted by totoinfl View Post
    Exactly...perhaps the self isolation has made him crazy, but his twitter feed is almost unreadable.
    I just checked out his twitter feed for the very first time. Wow, are you guys a bunch of snowflakes or what?
    I have the honor to be Your Obedient Servant - B.Aud

We all live in stories... It seems to me that a definition of any living vibrant society is that you constantly question those stories... The argument itself is freedom. It's not that you come to a conclusion about it. Through that argument you change your mind sometimes... That's how societies grow. When you can't retell for yourself the stories of your life then you live in a prison... Somebody else controls the story. - S. Rushdie

AKBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by bisonaudit View Post
    I just checked out his twitter feed for the very first time. Wow, are you guys a bunch of snowflakes or what?
    Lol Audit. Brake and you are kindred souls when it come to politics. I'll give it a rest though...

Quote Originally Posted by AKBison View Post
    Lol Audit. Brake and you are kindred souls when it come to politics. I'll give it a rest though...
    My impression was maybe one post in 10 was even remotely political.
    I have the honor to be Your Obedient Servant - B.Aud

We all live in stories... It seems to me that a definition of any living vibrant society is that you constantly question those stories... The argument itself is freedom. It's not that you come to a conclusion about it. Through that argument you change your mind sometimes... That's how societies grow. When you can't retell for yourself the stories of your life then you live in a prison... Somebody else controls the story. - S. Rushdie

Quote Originally Posted by roadwarrior View Post
    I know a lawyer that would argue against you. To me it looks like a regular season game (unusual, yes) and KVLY personnel are already promoting it.

I wonder if the contract addresses the question if a national network wanted to broadcast the game?
    Lol I know a lawyer that would argue anything as long as he gets paid. It's clear to me that the KVLY deal doesn't mean a whole lot when it comes to specific games that other teams or networks want to broadcast. Every FBS game and several others have proven that to be fact.

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonator98 View Post
    Lol I know a lawyer that would argue anything as long as he gets paid.
    Ain't that the truth though

https://www.inforum.com/news/crime-a...ident-injuries

Seriously?

Quote Originally Posted by bisonaudit View Post
    My impression was maybe one post in 10 was even remotely political.
    That's you.

Lets play marshall please.
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

LETS GO. Need more games this fall.

Big Ten might play now.
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?