Page 19 of 31 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast

Thread: RIP 2020 NDSU season?

kab1one is online now Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: RIP 2020 NDSU season?

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
    FBS games or bust.

Someone get Lakes on this stat.
    Hopefully Macwriter is a bit more dialed in than the one guy getting quoted on the board awhile back was a junior engineering major for Va. Tech with 37 followers.

On a more positive note and why games and possible fall competition might be gaining some traction. Take the time and listen to this podcast.

https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcas...s/id1464161769

Clay Travis discussion with Arik Roy. He will blow any medical person out of the water from his analysis of the covid situation. His back ground is very good.

Apparently one source is from Central Arkansas

Brian McLaughlin
    @BrianMacWriter
    ·
    1h

BREAKING: Hearing from a source close to Central Arkansas ... UCA may have a massive announcement today if all goes as hoped ... if so, UCA definitely wins "award" for putting together a monster fall sked in 2 weeks

Hearing it involves a certain Green & Gold team

Stay tuned ...
    If involving home/home agreements - here and/or Jacksonville State/whomever - well, might as well go on the road this fall for one game in addition to 1 or 2 FargoDome games. At least the Bison get something - future home game- which of course is better than nothing.

MY CAMPAIGN IS WORKING!! WE GOTTA PLAY 3 GAMES FOR TREY LANCE AND DILLON RADUNZ AND JOSH HAYES AND KARSON SCHOENIG AND CORDELL VOLSON!

all 5 are gone if we don't play, so NDSU coaches had no choice to find 3 games.
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by kab1one View Post
    Hopefully Macwriter is a bit more dialed in than the one guy getting quoted on the board awhile back was a junior engineering major for Va. Tech with 37 followers.

On a more positive note and why games and possible fall competition might be gaining some traction. Take the time and listen to this podcast.

https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcas...s/id1464161769

Clay Travis discussion with Arik Roy. He will blow any medical person out of the water from his analysis of the covid situation. His back ground is very good.
    Thanks... tomorrow morning's commute just got way better!!! Looking forward to listening

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    MY CAMPAIGN IS WORKING!! WE GOTTA PLAY 3 GAMES FOR TREY LANCE AND DILLON RADUNZ AND JOSH HAYES AND KARSON SCHOENIG AND CONNOR VOLSON!

all 5 are gone if we don't play, so NDSU coaches had no choice to find 3 games.
    Is Connor Volson the genetic fusing of Tanner and Cordell Volson into one being??? Because that would be a hell of a good (and versatile) O-lineman.

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    Is Connor Volson the genetic fusing of Tanner and Cordell Volson into one being??? Because that would be a hell of a good (and versatile) O-lineman.
    too fast a typer. DOH!
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

kab1one is online now Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by NovaBison View Post
    Thanks... tomorrow morning's commute just got way better!!! Looking forward to listening
    Clay's interview with Alex Berenson is very good as well.

Arik Roy is an MIT Grad, Yale Med school grad. Went to wall street and did analysis on Bio Tech companies in the early 2000's. So he is a stat's and analytics guy for health care investing.

But he has the background to dispute directives that have been issued. Closing schools, closing the economy etc.

Discussion evolves into sports and why it is safe. But he gives medical and statistical reasons.

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    !!!!!!!!

tolnabison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

The real question: "Is Keith Brake going to be able to handle NDSU playing football this fall?"

Quote Originally Posted by tolnabison View Post
    The real question: "Is Keith Brake going to be able to handle NDSU playing football this fall?"
    I think that he'll struggle through.

Gotta say. I've watched and rewatched almost every NDSU football thing on youtube. I need some new stuff!

Also, expanding on El_Chapo's theme: I demand that sun rise tomorrow! If it doesn't, I'm blaming former UND honorary athletic director Francisco "Frankie" Franco who is still dead but is TOTALLY AGAINST THE SUN RISING TOMORROW! PEOPLE! WAKE UP! We'll have to see if my campaign to get the sun to rise tomorrow works, but if it does, I'll be back to take credit.