https://twitter.com/BrianMacWriter/s...275514370?s=20

ndsu jax state ^^

however in last hour. jax st added Mercer and UNA
    another NDSU/JAX ST tweet

Tyler

@BravesGeek
    · 2h
    A JSU/NDSU matchup is coming up. Hell yes

ah screw it. time to hit up their message board too. Kevin.. you paying me right??

https://gojaxstate.boards.net/thread...scrollTo=98200
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Bisonwinagn is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: RIP 2020 NDSU season?

Like I said earlier it was stupid to stop practicing and make a way too early decision on the season. I don't think they can play in September if they wanted to because of lack of practice time. So now any September games can't be scheduled.

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonwinagn View Post
    Like I said earlier it was stupid to stop practicing and make a way too early decision on the season. I don't think they can play in September if they wanted to because of lack of practice time. So now any September games can't be scheduled.
    There is also a rule that you can only have so many practices before your first game.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

CalBison97 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by AKBison View Post
    Brake will be tears over this, can't wait until he gets out of town.
    Brake leaving? What’s the scoop?
    Stand your ground, have a tough hide, roam wild and free, have a strong spirit, let the chips fall where they may.

Quote Originally Posted by CalBison97 View Post
    he was crying for weeks about how college football shouldn't be played, wha waaa covid this, covid that.

Quote Originally Posted by CalBison97 View Post
    No, He's just so blinded by hatred for orange man that anything that can be seen as a return to normalcy, specifically, the return of college football, triggers him severely. I'm talkin' curled up in the fetal position, shaking, Whispering "yes we can" to himself until he runs out of tears and drifts off to sleep and his mom tucks him in.

I'm deeply critical of "Orange man" myself, however Keith's obsession of the man has crossed over to the unhinged variety. Seriously unwell.

I think Keith does a good job. Probably not going to find alot of guys out there who can chat effortlessly about FCS football for hours a day like he does. Although I think Chris hanson is great too, but Im sure that he doesnt want to do play by play for womens soccer etc like Keith does. I think hes a big net positive for 1660
    1. The FCS was the Best option for NDSU for a very long time.
    2. As a general rule- the FCS sucks at football and has proven that is not committed to football at all.
    3. It's time to go FBS

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    he was crying for weeks about how college football shouldn't be played, wha waaa covid this, covid that.
    He is a great talk show host and play by play guy......but....sometimes he can be annoying. Example. Yesterday’s biggest NDSU story in months is that they scheduled a football game for the fall. How does he start his show? Talking about the NBA for 15 minutes! Then all throughout the show, he kept saying, “if this game actually happens”, and “I have my doubts the game will be played”, and “dont get too excited yet about this game.” Now, I get the fact that that this whole situation is fluid and can change day by day. But come on man, you are on BISON 1660, the home for NDSU athletics! You should be excited and promoting the excitement for NDSU athletics without your agenda.
    "North Dakota State is a big part of the fabric of college football right now."
    "North Dakota State is alive on the college football map."
    -Lee Fitting ESPN

Quote Originally Posted by Bison03 View Post
    He is a great talk show host and play by play guy......but....sometimes he can be annoying. Example. Yesterday’s biggest NDSU story in months is that they scheduled a football game for the fall. How does he start his show? Talking about the NBA for 15 minutes! Then all throughout the show, he kept saying, “if this game actually happens”, and “I have my doubts the game will be played”, and “dont get too excited yet about this game.” Now, I get the fact that that this whole situation is fluid and can change day by day. But come on man, you are on BISON 1660, the home for NDSU athletics! You should be excited and promoting the excitement for NDSU athletics without your agenda.

Yes, the only agenda that belongs on that radio station is NDSUs.
    I have the honor to be Your Obedient Servant - B.Aud

We all live in stories... It seems to me that a definition of any living vibrant society is that you constantly question those stories... The argument itself is freedom. It's not that you come to a conclusion about it. Through that argument you change your mind sometimes... That's how societies grow. When you can't retell for yourself the stories of your life then you live in a prison... Somebody else controls the story. - S. Rushdie

To me he just sounds whiny and like he's yelling all the time. When he gets political, it is hard to listen, so I don't.
    Get your BB tickets now!!!

Ok Jacksonvlle State currently has 4 games scheduled. They would defintely play NDSU

they will fly to Fargo. heck, a trip to Jacksonville Alabama might be fun hour 45min from Atlanta, I bet the food is amazing!