Page 20 of 31 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast

Thread: RIP 2020 NDSU season?

Default Re: RIP 2020 NDSU season?

Quote Originally Posted by tony View Post
    I think that he'll struggle through.

Gotta say. I've watched and rewatched almost every NDSU football thing on youtube. I need some new stuff!

Also, expanding on El_Chapo's theme: I demand that sun rise tomorrow! If it doesn't, I'm blaming former UND honorary athletic director Francisco "Frankie" Franco who is still dead but is TOTALLY AGAINST THE SUN RISING TOMORROW! PEOPLE! WAKE UP! We'll have to see if my campaign to get the sun to rise tomorrow works, but if it does, I'll be back to take credit.
    You're the best Tony. don't ever change

cmon UCA, USF and JAX STATE hell play all 3 on the road and bus the players in between for 2 weeks. whatever it takeS!
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

2:30 presser!!! Rumors appear to be true
    "North Dakota State is a big part of the fabric of college football right now."
    "North Dakota State is alive on the college football map."
    -Lee Fitting ESPN

kab1one is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Bison03 View Post
    2:30 presser!!! Rumors appear to be true
    How is this possible our AD is from the East Coast which in addition to being disqualifying/suspicious off the bat also means that he is rooting for no football this fall?

If they truly bring back a portion of the season (wishful thinking), does that mean El Chapo is a nominee for the Bisonville equivalent of the Nobel Peace Prize or a comparable award?

Yahoo reports the game.

AND Jacksonville St game looks like its happening

Now get us 1 FBS away game
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by mnriverbison View Post
    How is this possible our AD is from the East Coast which in addition to being disqualifying/suspicious off the bat also means that he is rooting for no football this fall?
    HAHAHA! I remember when I was pissed that Dom Izzo was from a hockey place out east. And wasn't Gene Taylor from out east too? Come to think of Stony Brook is in Oyster Bay which is where notorious untrustworthy Teddy Freaking Roosevelt had his home. You'd think we'd have learned by now. Well, not me, of course, because I'm kind of a fossilized idiot.

Quote Originally Posted by mnriverbison View Post
    I believe our "AD from the East Coast" is responding in a positive manner to the wishes of the vast majority of Bison fans; or certainly, 100% of season ticket holders. If this miracle of 3 fall games does occur, AD Larson will, in retrospect, wish he had done things differently.

Quote Originally Posted by southcliffbison View Post
    I believe our "AD from the East Coast" is responding in a positive manner to the wishes of the vast majority of Bison fans; or certainly, 100% of season ticket holders. If this miracle of 3 fall games does occur, AD Larson will, in retrospect, wish he had done things differently.
    Covid is so ever changing. With some of the announcements today (CDC and testing), it is changing so fast. Also the person in Hong Kong that is first case of a Covid positive testing positive a second time. It was determined it was different milder strain. Second time asymptomatic.

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    Yahoo reports the game.

AND Jacksonville St game looks like its happening

Now get us 1 FBS away game
    Where is this being reported?
    "North Dakota State is a big part of the fabric of college football right now."
    "North Dakota State is alive on the college football map."
    -Lee Fitting ESPN