Page 11 of 25 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: Covid gone list

Default Re: Covid gone list

Elite FCS DB & 2022 NFL Prospect Reggie Stubblefield Prairie View. Enters The NCAA Transfer Portal.

i quit updating this.
    but I SWEAR there are 100+ legit FCS guys leaving.
    the division is being gutted
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    Elite FCS DB & 2022 NFL Prospect Reggie Stubblefield Prairie View. Enters The NCAA Transfer Portal.

i quit updating this.
    but I SWEAR there are 100+ legit FCS guys leaving.
    the division is being gutted
    Let’s pick up who we may need and bring them in to compete for a position.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

oh CAS. these are FCS guys that want OUT of FCS and goinf FBS.

ANOTHER ONE!!
    Elite FCS Wideout Brandon Sanders Has Entered The NCAA Transfer Portal. 1500 YARDS 13TDS
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

There are so many TP players out there it's bordering ridiculous. What happens when a TP player doesn't get offered a scholly from any school? What happens to the TP players no college or university wants or doesn't have a scholarship for said player. No Nirvana!! TP player is SOL.

Quote Originally Posted by southcliffbison View Post
    There are so many TP players out there it's bordering ridiculous. What happens when a TP player doesn't get offered a scholly from any school? What happens to the TP players nobody wants or doesn't have a scholarship for said player. No Nirvana!! TP player is SOL.
    No doubt a wave of such cases will come crashing down at some point. An over reaction and subsequent adjustment isn't surprising for something new like this.

In the Forum guys weekly chat it got brought up about mid season transfers and limiting it instead to only between seasons. The news guys thought that was crazy cause coaches can leave anytime mid season. Maybe I'm biased as a fan though but that at least would bring some stability back during a season. Must add much more stress to the programs planning their personell when now a transfer can step out at any moment without consequence leaving little to no time to adjust.

oh wait........there's always Mayville State.

tolnabison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    Let’s pick up who we may need and bring them in to compete for a position.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I agree with this. Doesn't matter the level (D2 to FCS, FCS to FCS, OR FBS to FCS). We need to use the portal and not shy away from it. It is here to stay. People can hate it, we need to embrace it. You would think players would want to come to a program that has been this successful and also puts guys in the league.

Quote Originally Posted by tolnabison View Post
    I agree with this. Doesn't matter the level (D2 to FCS, FCS to FCS, OR FBS to FCS). We need to use the portal and not shy away from it. It is here to stay. People can hate it, we need to embrace it. You would think players would want to come to a program that has been this successful and also puts guys in the league.
    Too right.

"change is the only thing constant in life" - Heraclitus ~ 500 B.C.

Adapt or die.

Quote Originally Posted by GreenfieldBison View Post
    Too right.

"change is the only thing constant in life" - Heraclitus ~ 500 B.C.

Adapt or die.
    "But it doesn't mean I have to like it" - Galenus of Malia after Cleon's Breakfast Stand changed olive suppliers, 499.99 B.C.

I put this here, since the discussion is about the transfer portal anyway. Today I read that 17 % (that's just about one in five, in case you went to und) Division I basketball players have their names in the TP. Syracuse Orange WBB have 12 of 15 players in the transfer portal.