Page 7 of 25 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: Covid gone list

Default Re: Covid gone list

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    Nichols State All American DB

Illinois State DB gone as well.

the list is huge. FCS might not survive this.
    They were grad transfers

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Jackrabbit pain...

Dom Izzo
    @DomIzzoWDAY
    ·
    3h
    #SDSU standout says he will not play in the spring.

Quote Tweet

Cade Johnson
    @cade_johnson
    · 3h
    Thank you everybody reaching out, If I decide to use my last year of eligibility it won’t be until Fall 2021. Prayers for a healthy season this year for everybody playing! Sucks being out, but Gods got me Raised fist

Quote Originally Posted by bruinbison View Post
    Jackrabbit pain...
    I hope what he's looking for will be there next year. He like many people is giving up a year of his life hoping for something to fulfill a goal. Perhaps he will be able to articulate that to someone who will agree and think it was a great decision or expose a flaw with credibility to initiate change.

tolnabison is online now Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by gabisonfan View Post
    I hope what he's looking for will be there next year. He like many people is giving up a year of his life hoping for something to fulfill a goal. Perhaps he will be able to articulate that to someone who will agree and think it was a great decision or expose a flaw with credibility to initiate change.
    Bet he ends up at Iowa with his younger brother.

another UNI loss

@RivalsPortal

#FCS grad transfer entry in portal; 2017 LB Chris Kolarevic was hampered with a foot injury in 2018 and 2019 but still totaled 144 tackles at Northern Iowa

Jax St QB too probably
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Here you go Chap, although I'm sure you already got the text.

Griz lose on to the transfer portal

Quote Originally Posted by TAILG8R View Post
    Here you go Chap, although I'm sure you already got the text.

Griz lose on to the transfer portal
    yea saw that. wants a FBS power 5 offer.

UNI's Xavier Williams got a North Carolina State Offer today. (I'm afraid going forward, players in the MVFC seeing Jabril Cox & Xavier get big time offers is gonna have a lot of guys transferring up now... thanks covid!!)

Let the trickle up begin! haha - we should be able to get the best of D2 and D3 in the area? Lot of D2 players in our immediate area that could contribute to our success.

OrygunBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    yea saw that. wants a FBS power 5 offer.

UNI's Xavier Williams got a North Carolina State Offer today. (I'm afraid going forward, players in the MVFC seeing Jabril Cox & Xavier get big time offers is gonna have a lot of guys transferring up now... thanks covid!!)
    Jabrill's transfer had nothing to do with COVID since it was before the realities of the pandemic were clear.

Perhaps one of the anomalies this year is that players are not losing eligibility this year while simultaneously they are still going to school and some of them are graduating. I would almost expect a bigger spike of grad transfers this year given the situation. I also don't expect this year to be a perfect example of what is to come.
    Insert something clever here...

Another great FCS QB gone

#FCS entry into portal as a grad transfer; QB Reece Udinski passed for 6,358 yards and 39 TDs during the 2018 and 2019 seasons at #VMI; PA native; 6'4" 225 lbs
    @rivalsmike

@RivalsWoody