Page 26 of 28 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 LastLast

Thread: 2020-2021 MBB Season

Default Re: 2020-2021 MBB Season

Quote Originally Posted by ndsubison1 View Post
    I want a team as good as Loyola.
    Playing inspired on both ends. Can they hold on?

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    Playing inspired on both ends. Can they hold on?
    They do it, knock off a #1. Cinderella goes to the sweet 16!

and loyola can get Chicago kids and we've never even attempt to recruit 1.

I'm telling you . NDSU into the MVC for all sports and MWC or AAC for FBS football only would be huge. MVC 2-3 bid league sometimes.
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    Me too. But you get what pay for. Loyola spends 4.3M on men's basketball compared to 1.7M for NDSU.
    I agree.
    Maybe over simplification, but if the Summit could get off their ass and figure out a broadcast deal, maybe there would be funds to help the conference grow. The fact that out of area fans can't watch games is crazy to me. And don't give me the "Midco has a streaming service" excuse.
    North Dakota State, a football team the big boys of college football should avoid like the plague, helped christen a $90 million renovation to Snyder Family Stadium — including a statue of famed Kansas State coach Bill Snyder himself — by taking a sledgehammer to the place.
    Bob Lutz, The Wichita Eagle, August 30th, 2013

Quote Originally Posted by KSBisonFan View Post
    I agree.
    Maybe over simplification, but if the Summit could get off their ass and figure out a broadcast deal, maybe there would be funds to help the conference grow. The fact that out of area fans can't watch games is crazy to me. And don't give me the "Midco has a streaming service" excuse.
    Espn+ is great for me so long as all games are rebroadcast.

Espn+ is great for me so long as all games are rebroadcast.
    Yeah, I'm on espn+ as well and it's great. I'm talking about conference games that aren't on espn+.
    North Dakota State, a football team the big boys of college football should avoid like the plague, helped christen a $90 million renovation to Snyder Family Stadium — including a statue of famed Kansas State coach Bill Snyder himself — by taking a sledgehammer to the place.

Yeah, I'm on espn+ as well and it's great. I'm talking about conference games that aren't on espn+.
    Ah yes. Mostly away games. Previous seasons I thought almost all home games were on ESPN+

Ah yes. Mostly away games. Previous seasons I thought almost all home games were on ESPN+
    Yeah, this season there were multiple games unavailable to watch. I'm just saying the Summit seems to lack a consistent TV schedule. #rant over.

Yeah, this season there were multiple games unavailable to watch. I'm just saying the Summit seems to lack a consistent TV schedule. #rant over.
    I'm usually scrambling to find a feed from a school that ends up looking like it's filmed with a potato.

We did try to recruit one of Loyola's reserves Jacob Hutson from Edina (Freshman 6'10) and I thought we had an offer out for a Chicago area recruit that was a Junior...I can't think of his name off the top of my head.

If we recruit a PG who can shoot and create our team could be in this situation next year!