Page 14 of 28 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

Thread: 2020-2021 MBB Season

Default Re: 2020-2021 MBB Season

Quote Originally Posted by NDSU92 View Post
    I believe the games will be available on Midco’s streaming service. In theory it should be available everywhere, IIRC it was not working for those outside the region during the dakota showcase.

Midco gave a press release that they were going to try to unveil it for next season but they gave it a trial run during the dakota showcase. It did not appear to go well and Midco appears to still be rolling with it anyways. Could be wrong but this is my understanding and I’m not happy about it.
    I watched the whole Dakota Showcase from the Twin Cities on Midco's Streaming service, using my PC. I had no issues and the quality was the same as ESPN+. The good thing about Midco's service for cord cutters is that if a game is on ESPN3, you can still watch the games without having to pay for sling, Hulu, etc. They are coming out with a Roku App soon as well.

Quote Originally Posted by nodak651 View Post
    I watched the whole Dakota Showcase from the Twin Cities on Midco's Streaming service, using my PC. I had no issues and the quality was the same as ESPN+. The good thing about Midco's service for cord cutters is that if a game is on ESPN3, you can still watch the games without having to pay for sling, Hulu, etc. They are coming out with a Roku App soon as well.
    Yeah, if they’re going to do it well I have no problem with it. If that’s the case, I’d actually prefer it as the money would stay local and have a better chance of making it back to the schools.

What nobody wants is for Midco to take a third of the games and broadcast them on cable only, take another third and put them online only, and then sell the last third to ESPN+.

An example of how out of hand it gets:

I follow Leeds United, english soccer club. To be able to watch every single game they could play in, I would need:

NBC over the air (premier league)
    NBC Sports subscription (premier league)
    Peacock subscription (premier league)
    ESPN+ (domestic cups)
    CBS Sports subscription (European cups)
    Leeds United app subscription (friendlies and exhibitions)

Hell, you even need to pay for radio broadcasts as those are behind a paywall. I don’t mind paying money to be able to watch my team, but when I have to pay for three separate subscriptions to watch complete content it’s ridiculous.

Quote Originally Posted by bisonfan08 View Post
    Capacity up to 2800, 1 ticket gets you into both the men's and women's games, get those tickets and get out and support our teams this weekend!
    Hell No. #1 I aint sitting in a mask for 3 hours #2 I can't even sit in my front row seats!??? Hard pass.
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Herd is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    Hell No. #1 I aint sitting in a mask for 3 hours #2 I can't even sit in my front row seats!??? Hard pass.
    If you were in the desert, dying of thirst, and I gave you some water . . . You'd bitch that the water wasn't cold enough for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Herd View Post
    If you were in the desert, dying of thirst, and I gave you some water . . . You'd bitch that the water wasn't cold enough for you.
    warmer water absorbs quicker

#1 eat popcorn
    #2 if nobody is in front of you, you are in front row seats

warmer water absorbs quicker
    LOLOL It's like you're born to get all your facts wrong.

Water between 50 and 72 degrees allows our bodies to rehydrate faster because it is absorbed more quickly.

Have you ever once looked up a "fact" before you post it? Never mind I already know the answer.

Quote Originally Posted by TAILG8R View Post
    LOLOL It's like you're born to get all your facts wrong.

Water between 50 and 72 degrees allows our bodies to rehydrate faster because it is absorbed more quickly.

Have you ever once looked up a "fact" before you post it? Never mind I already know the answer.

isnt that what i just said ?

isnt that what i just said ?
    So 50-72 degrees is warm?

Edit: Anyway it doesn't really matter I just like giving you shit and keeping some of these threads alive.

bisonfan08 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

You can sit in the first available/new front row of seats if you get there soon enough and no need for wearing the mask the whole time if you're standing at the rail drinking beer. Besides it should be 4 1/2 hours not 3. Women start at 5, sounds like you're just making excuses to me.