Page 22 of 28 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast

Thread: 2020-2021 MBB Season

Herd is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: 2020-2021 MBB Season

Quote Originally Posted by HandoEX View Post
    You’re probably right, but a guy can dream!! Just hoping and praying that the yotes don’t pull the rug out at the last minute
    USD was apparently aware that ORU was a stronger game 2 team than game 1, and didn't want to take a chance.

Quote Originally Posted by Herd View Post
    USD was apparently aware that ORU was a stronger game 2 team than game 1, and didn't want to take a chance.
    It did work out rather well for them to miss last Sunday's game. Had they played that game and won they'd essentially be in the same situation this weekend they are in now. Sweep or split with NDSU and they're the #1 seed. Get swept and they fall to at least #2 and possibly further. Whereas playing that game last Sunday with ORU and losing would've made things a lot more dicey for them heading into this weekend. So they had very little to gain and plenty to lose.

Makes you wonder if the same "abundance of caution" would've been used had they lost that squeaker to ORU last Saturday rather than won it...
    Last edited by Professor Chaos; 02-24-2021 at 05:59 PM.

Denver has parted ways with Rodney Billups. I thought Billups would have more success but it never happened. Will be interesting to see who they go with. I dont think the current roster is that great but should be a place a coach can recruit too and have success.

They should hire Saul Phillips.
    NDSU to the FBS always. In all ways.

Quote Originally Posted by NDSUstudent View Post
    They should hire Saul Phillips.
    He could continue their pipeline to Minnesota. Had some good ones over the years from MN.

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    Yes, we will start out 0-4. then hopefully beat USD and UND before losing to TCU.

But being realistic with this schedule. I'm seeing 12-12 all over it.

Should be 18-6 or 17-7 with the 4 FBS losses and only 2-3 losses in summit!
    Well... I was off

15-12

It was a Jeckyl & Hyde year for sure.... and even in games it was up and down.

Off Team:
    Witz
    Knotek?
    Carter ?

On Team:
    Andrew Morgan
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

bisonfan08 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    Well... I was off

15-12

It was a Jeckyl & Hyde year for sure.... and even in games it was up and down.

Off Team:
    Witz
    Knotek?
    Carter ?

On Team:
    Andrew Morgan
    Why would you think Carter wouldn't be on the team? The dude transferred here to play, he reaggravated his injury and just didn't get healthy enough to get on the floor this season, he's gonna want and get his chance I'm sure. I hope Knotek doesn't leave but I wouldn't blame him if he does. Morgan and Streit being added next year, would assume Streit will redshirt but Morgan likely to play right away.

Quote Originally Posted by bisonfan08 View Post
    Why would you think Carter wouldn't be on the team? The dude transferred here to play, he reaggravated his injury and just didn't get healthy enough to get on the floor this season, he's gonna want and get his chance I'm sure. I hope Knotek doesn't leave but I wouldn't blame him if he does. Morgan and Streit being added next year, would assume Streit will redshirt but Morgan likely to play right away.
    I'm not saying he WONT be on the team. Just a hunch since he wouldn't play thru the pain.
    dam forgot about Streit.
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Not a big surprise here......

Verbal Commits
    @VerbalCommits

PORTAL: North Dakota State G Jaxon Knotek (JR) has entered. https://verbalcommits.com/players/jaxon-knotek
    Wish him the best. Would think someone will get two good years of PT from Knotek

Quote Originally Posted by bruinbison View Post
    Not a big surprise here......

Wish him the best. Would think someone will get two good years of PT from Knotek