Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Covid 19 will be the dividing line between the have and have nots in FCS.

Default Re: Covid 19 will be the dividing line between the have and have nots in FCS.

Lmao what happens when over 50% of schools move to spring and then try to have a championship then?

Default Re: Covid 19 will be the dividing line between the have and have nots in FCS.

Quote Originally Posted by NDSU92 View Post
    Lmao what happens when over 50% of schools move to spring and then try to have a championship then?
    If FCS declares there will be playoffs n the spring, NDSU has no choice but to wait until the spring. The argument all along is NDSU is in FCS because its all about championships. If NDSU forgoes that and plays in the fall just to play, then there is no clear direction in which way the program wants to go. Staying in the fall jus tto play games is a very FBS thing to do.

call up the big 12 set up a bubble and pump it up lets do this!!!!!!!!

23Bison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Hunting seasons can’t come fast enough. I’ll be spending time watching FBS ball when not stopping the heart beat of innocent animals.
    Run the damn ball!! PRO FBS

You should write COVID19 on the bullet to vent a bit.
    http://img185.imageshack.us/img185/1500/gobisoncy9.gif

Quote Originally Posted by No_Skill View Post
    I may use my hands though. TATTOO IDEA?

Or maybe on the animal?

Would that also count as a Covid-19 death? Asking for a friend?

Quote Originally Posted by #1BISONFAN ASHLEY View Post
    I'm afraid if our AD doesn't get on the phone right away to find an alternative for this season, we will see transfers similar to what other FCS teams are experiencing.
    I also suspect there won't be a place to transfer too...

As BisonBison said... Its all about money. The more money there is to be made, the longer it takes to make a decision... But I wouldn't be surprised if they all make the same decision in the long run.
    The weather in Fargo keeps the undesirables out.....

...Which is why I live near the Twin Cities.

Quote Originally Posted by NDSU92 View Post
    This. A school like NDSU that measures itself on Championships will not play outside of any scenario this year that offers the opportunity to play for one. And like every other decision surrounding this season the decision to have or not have a spring championship will be delayed just long enough to hold the reins of the upper level FCS schools so they can't/won't play outside the overall FCS structure.