Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: NDSU/FCS would go on without playoffs

Default Re: NDSU/FCS would go on without playoffs

Quote Originally Posted by AKBison View Post
    Three FBS road games, gotta think the seniors would take that in a heartbeat considering the outlook right now. Play one game a month, go 2-1 and maybe just maybe we could petition the NCAA to allow us to play a bowl game if the Covid situation let's up...Yes it's all doubtful but let's dream big and would send the seniors and Trey out in style.
    I like your style
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Sign me up for the 3 FBS games. This 2020 team is possibly one of the greatest Bison rosters ever. Would be nice to see them line up against "the big boys" & see how they do. I believe they can compete & then some

Quote Originally Posted by AKCBOXERZ View Post
    Sign me up for the 3 FBS games. This 2020 team is possibly one of the greatest Bison rosters ever. Would be nice to see them line up against "the big boys" & see how they do. I believe they can compete & then some
    roger-------set up a "bubble" in fargo, bring in the b10 teams (nebraska, others) that still want to play + the entire b12......moorhead state, concordia both sitting empty plenty of dorm space/classroom available for all involved------fargodome, cobber field, msu field, shanley field, moorhead high field all available for games/practice----------lets fn do this AD ML