Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 2021 Verbal: Britton Pascoe

Default Re: 2021 Verbal: Britton Pascoe

Quote Originally Posted by SiouxHockeyBisonFo View Post
    Strange move considering he probably would have been top 3 cb at NDSU next year.

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk
    No he wasnt good enough. Played 0 snaps in 2 years. Not even a snap on special teams. He's at a program like Bob Morris because thats where his talent level is. He might have had a shot next year. I'm sure he either got bad advice to transfer or realized he was in way over his head

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Puetz View Post
    Does anyone have a list of where all the 2022 transfer portal guys ended up? RMU? Why didn't he just go across the river to Concordia?
    Off the top of my head:

Phoenix Sproles -> JMU
    Marques Sigle -> K-State
    Dom Gonnella -> South Florida
    DJ Hart -> ??? (he committed to UNI in December but apparently never signed with them)
    Britton Pascoe -> Robert Morris
    Courtney Eubanks -> ??? (looks like he was just offered by Akron though)
    Kobe Johnson -> ???
    Jalen Bussey -> ???
    Dom Jones -> ???

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    Off the top of my head:

Phoenix Sproles -> JMU
    Marques Sigle -> K-State
    Dom Gonnella -> South Florida
    DJ Hart -> ??? (he committed to UNI in December but apparently never signed with them)
    Britton Pascoe -> Robert Morris
    Courtney Eubanks -> ??? (looks like he was just offered by Akron though)
    Kobe Johnson -> ???
    Jalen Bussey -> ???
    Dom Jones -> ???
    Gonella is walking on to a 1 win South Florida team. (1 win in 2 years) If they dont offer.. you're in the wrong sport

Sproles, the jokes on JMU since they freed us from a locker room cancer. The only player in history to be voted captain and then not voted captain. He freed up a scholarship

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Does anyone have a list of where all the 2022 transfer portal guys ended up? RMU? Why didn't he just go across the river to Concordia?
    Why go to Concordia when you can go to a relatively big city? He's a young guy.
    College of Business Alumnus

Quote Originally Posted by ByeSonBusiness View Post
    Why go to Concordia when you can go to a relatively big city? He's a young guy.
    And he's probably getting some kind of scholarship he can't get at Concordia. Without the benefits of a free education, I don't think many Floridians who would choose to go to college up here.
    It's OK to not be OK.

I was joking about Concordia, it was a reference to the relative quality of the two programs compared to NDSU.

I workout and somewhat socialize with lots of dudes that married Cobbers. Those dudes are super lucky as they have generational wealth more than I imagined. The economics of Cobbers are envious to me. Humble I am but still envious.

No idea how Cobbers do on gridiron.