Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: NDSU's football dynasty!

Default Re: NDSU's football dynasty!

Quote Originally Posted by Hammerhead View Post
    Some games that were over by the 2nd drive can be hard to recall.
    Championship game was over by the first. Once Hunter trucked that DB in the endzone and stared down at his crumpled body, it was game over.

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    Championship game was over by the first. Once Hunter trucked that DB in the endzone and stared down at his crumpled body, it was game over.
    It was the most relaxing championship game that I can recall. That and seeing Thumper fall further into despair with each touchdown...it was a good time.

Notorious--Bisonville all-time POTY
    Proud member of TOHBTC[/B]

With the drive before that ending in the fake field goal punt, it was pretty much at that point I stopped cheering (except for yelling my ass off on defense every down, of course) and entered post-game party mode. I think I spent the entire second quarter dancing. I had a good pre-game tailgate.
    Quote Originally Posted by bulldogg View Post
    I truly wish it was the smelly Bisons we were playing Saturday. How could you all have shit the bed like that (SHSU)?
    *one day later*

Big Sky teams always make for dull games in general. Montana's the exception but even then that was what? Twice? And once when we were D2?

"b-but EWU" they play on a red field and run the air raid bro gtfo
    Undefeated vs UNI fans, BVille Libtards, Tony, Pulmonary Embolisms & Bad Vibes

17>1 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
    Big Sky teams always make for dull games in general. Montana's the exception but even then that was what? Twice? And once when we were D2?

"b-but EWU" they play on a red field and run the air raid bro gtfo
    At University of Montana in 2015(?) was one of the best games I've been to as far as back and forth, still not happy with how we lost that game.

EWU title game wasn't really sealed until Stick's long run late IIRC. And the game in Cheney in 2010 was one of the best road trips I've ever been on. Epic game with a memorable finish and a loooooooooooooooong train ride home.
    8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17>1

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    150-12 is our current record last 162 games of the Dynasty. CORRECT?? wow.
    162 - 15 !!!
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

When someone isn't familiar with bison football that's the clip I show them. He didn't have to run that guy over. He chose to.

And it was beautiful.
    Undefeated vs UNI fans, BVille Libtards, Tony, Pulmonary Embolisms & Bad Vibes

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
    When someone isn't familiar with bison football that's the clip I show them. He didn't have to run that guy over. He chose to.

And it was beautiful.
    Love it. Definitely sums up the programs overall philosophy in a single play.

How'd we miss this NCAA.com article last month about Ranking NDSU's Title seasons. pretty cool.

https://www.ncaa.com/news/football/a...mpionship-team
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    How'd we miss this NCAA.com article last month about Ranking NDSU's Title seasons. pretty cool.

https://www.ncaa.com/news/football/a...mpionship-team
    2018 team being ranked 6th shows a clear error in the method. That teams was absolutely lethal. They would have beaten 2019 and would have given 2013 a hell of a game and maybe win.