Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: NDSU vs Montana in Bismarck Sept 4 ?

BisManBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: NDSU vs Montana in Bismarck Sept 4 ?

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    Montana just lost their opening game too.

How About NDSU vs Montana at the BOWL in Bismarck, plenty of room to spread out there on the banks surrounding it

Lets do it. Or Fargodome I guess.
    No question you are always thinking! Love this idea! Only concern would the limited tailgating space at the bowl. We'd need to use all the lots at BSC and get creative on setting up a park and ride shuttles. I also wonder if the Bowl has beer sales? I don't think they'd be able to keep up though lol... Do a satellite game in Bismarck and another in Montana in Billings?
    The young in this country do not know enough to be prudent,
    and therefore they attempt the impossible - and achieve it generation after generation - Pearl S. Buck

Quote Originally Posted by BisManBison View Post
    No question you are always thinking! Love this idea! Only concern would the limited tailgating space at the bowl. We'd need to use all the lots at BSC and get creative on setting up a park and ride shuttles. I also wonder if the Bowl has beer sales? I don't think they'd be able to keep up though lol... Do a satellite game in Bismarck and another in Montana in Billings?
    yea, it'd be a helluva party... and being in Bismarck would entice Montana fans to come tailgate as well.
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Herd is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Along with Montana, we could also play “Never Again, Again” in Bismarck too.

The one thing to keep in mind, if there’s no fans, we could play in Bismarck, Dickinson, Billings, Miles City (scratch that, no Miles city)

mtoutfitter is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Herd View Post

The one thing to keep in mind, if there’s no fans, we could play in Bismarck, Dickinson, Billings, Miles City (scratch that, no Miles city)
    What's wrong with Miles City?
    Life is tough, but it's even tougher if you're stupid.......John Wayne

/End Lakes. Roll Herd!

If it's in bismarck I've got zero interest.

FBS OR BUST FIRE LARSEN
    Hey UND: 34-9...38-7...34-13...16-6...42-21

100% anti MAGA

WeAreThePride is offline Senior DC Correspondent Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

NDSU and Montana should do another home and home. We're two roughly equivalent programs, recent success disregarded.

WeAreThePride is offline Senior DC Correspondent Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Herd View Post

Not miles city.

Quote Originally Posted by mtoutfitter View Post
    What's wrong with Miles City?
    I've traveled the world, but I've never felt more hated than when I hunted out of Miles City.

mtoutfitter is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by WeAreThePride View Post
    I've traveled the world, but I've never felt more hated than when I hunted out of Miles City.
    Sorry to hear that. I've always thought MC was a pretty nice town....still a lot of old west feel there.
    Life is tough, but it's even tougher if you're stupid.......John Wayne

/End Lakes. Roll Herd!

Quote Originally Posted by mtoutfitter View Post
    Sorry to hear that. I've always thought MC was a pretty nice town....still a lot of old west feel there.
    The town is great. But the people around there, particularly the ranchers, were some of the most inhospitable people I've met. Insanely aggressive. They treated us like we were second class citizens.