Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: NDSU vs Montana in Bismarck Sept 4 ?

Default Re: NDSU vs Montana in Bismarck Sept 4 ?

ill ask around bismarck this weekend.
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by WeAreThePride View Post
    Montana's also one of the few teams that has figured out how to beat NDSU in the last decade. That's rare air among FCS programs.
    Last second win with a gimmicky new offense you guys had no film on. Look at what you did the second time around in the playoffs that year.

Montana is fucking embarrassing and has been since 2009 and before that 2001. Some of you guys are just like our fans, living in the past.
    AG1 - by himself at the West Acres food court

Quote Originally Posted by Herd View Post
    Youre not being very honest with your statements. While the Cats have come out on top head to head, both the Griz and Cats were ranked in the top 10 last year, and are viewed pretty equally nationally in 2020. Griz were ranked ahead of the Cats in the BSC preseason polls. Yes, head to head the Cats have had the upper hand and went further in the playoff, but they are petty equal.
    Exactly that is how bad the Griz are.........we are being compared to the Cats. Like I said, fucking embarrassing
    AG1 - by himself at the West Acres food court

Quote Originally Posted by ALPHAGRIZ1 View Post
    Exactly that is how bad the Griz are.........we are being compared to the Cats. Like I said, fucking embarrassing
    So what wrong out there? I know the coaching changes and such but was it your AD?

I'd love to see Montana return to full strength. It'd be fun to have a playoff rival that isn't JMU.

Because JMU is shit and their fans are shitter.
    Undefeated vs UNI fans, BVille Libtards, Tony, Pulmonary Embolisms & Bad Vibes

Quote Originally Posted by ALPHAGRIZ1 View Post
    Griz fans who insist they are above that comparison at this moment are a blast to fuck with.

WeAreThePride is offline Senior DC Correspondent Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

FCS football is best when Montana is competitive. They should have a near monopoly on in state talent, and hardly any D1 schools for 500 miles, especially considering the cultural barriers of the Rockies.

There's no good reason they shouldn't be winning double digit games every year, and going deep into the playoffs.

Kinda the FCS version of U Texas.

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
    So what wrong out there? I know the coaching changes and such but was it your AD?

I'd love to see Montana return to full strength. It'd be fun to have a playoff rival that isn't JMU.

Because JMU is shit and their fans are shitter.
    Quoted for truth.
    The Bisonville MASTERS Pool
    Winners - 2020: Vet70 | 2021: ND Gooch | 2023: Strategery

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    Griz fans who insist they are above that comparison at this moment are a blast to fuck with.
    Any chance we can coax a few in here? I need something to talk about on here now that I've left the political forum.

Quote Originally Posted by heffray View Post
    Any chance we can coax a few in here? I need something to talk about on here now that I've left the political forum.
    Didn’t get enough attention in your I quit thread jack? Need to get more updoots?
    Undefeated vs UNI fans, BVille Libtards, Tony, Pulmonary Embolisms & Bad Vibes

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
    Didn’t get enough attention in your I quit thread jack? Need to get more updoots?
    You know me. When this is all over let’s get an apartment together.