Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Screw u pac 12! Ndsu oregon cancelled

Default Re: Screw u pac 12! Ndsu oregon cancelled

Quote Originally Posted by Grizzled View Post
    If you can’t have fans in the seats, makes it tough to pay $650,000 to a visiting team. It’s a business decision as much as anything. Makes it easier to do as a conference
    Yup, unfortunately . ...

its' been fun with ducks fans the last 24 hours. they are breathing a HUGE SIGH of RELIEF!
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by ndsubison1 View Post
    I would assume refund, but also with the option to donate.
    But will the refund only include the cost for the tickets and not the big $$$ needed to get the best seats?
    It's OK to not be OK.

Quote Originally Posted by Hammerhead View Post
    But will the refund only include the cost for the tickets and not the big $$$ needed to get the best seats?
    They are working on options.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

OrygunBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by SDbison View Post
    We are all not weak like you.
    Don't you ever get tired of keeping up your angry, outraged, tough guy persona? It's one heck of a schtick. It must take an enormous amount of effort to stay the course with your message, your brand. What's crazy to me is how you keep on going with it even as it keeps most others here from taking anything you write seriously. You're very similar to Lakes in that way, although admittedly he's at least kinda funny occasionally.

You're certainly tougher than me. I would have given up on it long ago. Kudos to you for staying true to yourself.
    Insert something clever here...

Damn Chinese.
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

Quote Originally Posted by OrygunBison View Post
    Don't you ever get tired of keeping up your angry, outraged, tough guy persona? It's one heck of a schtick. It must take an enormous amount of effort to stay the course with your message, your brand. What's crazy to me is how you keep on going with it even as it keeps most others here from taking anything you write seriously. You're very similar to Lakes in that way, although admittedly he's at least kinda funny occasionally.

You're certainly tougher than me. I would have given up on it long ago. Kudos to you for staying true to yourself.
    Not tough. It takes zero effort to have everyone else sacrifice for you.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Oregon AD Rob Mullens:
    "The PAC-12 plans to announce details for Conference-only schedules no later than July 31."
    On NDSU, Ohio State, Hawaii:
    "We will work closely with all three schools to reschedule those games for a future year."

Silver lining. Hopefully it can still happen some day.
    http://img185.imageshack.us/img185/1500/gobisoncy9.gif

Quote Originally Posted by charlestonduck View Post
    Oregon AD Rob Mullens:
    "The PAC-12 plans to announce details for Conference-only schedules no later than July 31."
    On NDSU, Ohio State, Hawaii:
    "We will work closely with all three schools to reschedule those games for a future year."
    Nice!! Hopefully they follow through!

Quote Originally Posted by NDSU92 View Post
    Genuine question: why would you only cancel non-con games? Do conference games have special immunity from COVID or something? I assume it’s to try to only have bus trips? I highly doubt ASU/Cal/etc. are going to be climbing into buses for 18 hours of sightseeing prior to their games against OU.

My hope at this point is that the seasons get pushed to this spring like people have started mentioning. The year loses a lot of luster for me if we can’t play Oregon. This years team is hands down on paper the best FCS team that ever played. A shame they can’t put that to the test.
    Most non conf games are at the front of the schedule. Having 3-4 games cancelled at the front end allows more time to make decisions while looking at how the virus is trending and allowing positive player results to come out of quarantine. Thats my guess.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."