Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Screw u pac 12! Ndsu oregon cancelled

Default Re: Screw u pac 12! Ndsu oregon cancelled

The virus will be around whether or not everyone stays in their room for 2-6 months/years. Sure hope no one at the NCAA catches the flu, ever.

West Coasters suck

NDSU should claim victory as in they forfeited
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

reformedUNDfan is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Timp View Post
    The virus will be around whether or not everyone stays in their room for 2-6 months/years. Sure hope no one at the NCAA catches the flu, ever.
    not true at all. We could have beaten this like many other countries have, we choose not to because we are a nation of spoilt children.
    Quote Originally Posted by runtheoption View Post
    Youngstown is the Grand Forks of Ohio.

Quote Originally Posted by reformedUNDfan View Post
    not true at all. We could have beaten this like many other countries have, we choose not to because we are a nation of spoilt children.
    At what price?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

Quote Originally Posted by reformedUNDfan View Post
    Lol which countries have "beaten it" and how did they do it? It's still in every country that I know of so what's your definition of "beaten it"??

Quote Originally Posted by westnodak93bison View Post
    At what price?

People wearing masks doesn't seem expensive....I guess it would cost a few morons their pride.
    NDSU to the FBS always. In all ways.

HerdistheWord is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonator98 View Post
    Lol which countries have "beaten it" and how did they do it? It's still in every country that I know of so what's your definition of "beaten it"??
    More new cases in Florida than in most of Europe combined is a pretty telling statistic. Iceland and New Zealand have kicked corona’s butt. The rest of Europe has certainly not seen anywhere near the growth that the US has lately. Every other country so far has learned something from their first impact with corona. Masks and small, temporary social changes would go a long way in keeping cases down and vulnerable populations safe. Those things can easily be implemented while opening things back up, but as long as people are obstinate about making minor adjustments to their lives, we’ll probably have to deal with things being cancelled and closed to a greater extent than we otherwise would have. I am skeptical that we will be able to have college football in the fall at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by HerdistheWord View Post
    More new cases in Florida than in most of Europe combined is a pretty telling statistic. Iceland and New Zealand have kicked corona’s butt. The rest of Europe has certainly not seen anywhere near the growth that the US has lately. Every other country so far has learned something from their first impact with corona. Masks and small, temporary social changes would go a long way in keeping cases down and vulnerable populations safe. Those things can easily be implemented while opening things back up, but as long as people are obstinate about making minor adjustments to their lives, we’ll probably have to deal with things being cancelled and closed to a greater extent than we otherwise would have. I am skeptical that we will be able to have college football in the fall at this point.
    Or recommend the elderly, frail and sick folks quarantine themselves. Much easier and cheap to compensate them than have some stupid iron fisted one size fits all aproach.

Ever notice certain people get off on trying to coerce and control the masses?

When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

Or recommend the elderly, frail and sick folks quarantine themselves. Much easier and cheap to compensate them than have some stupid iron fisted one size fits all aproach.

Ever notice certain people get off on trying to coerce and control the masses?

Yes.... We elect then every few years
    TRUST THE PROCESS

reformedUNDfan is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

At what price?

Much less than the cost of another round of mass outbreak and transmission by far.

We could have been clear a month ago, if not for people like you, SDbison, and the rest of your death cult.

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonator98 View Post
    Italy, Spain, France, Germany, China, The Netherlands, Norway, Japan, Taiwan, New Zealand, etc

If you actually looked at any of the data, you'll find that our continued failure is virtually unique.
    Quote Originally Posted by runtheoption View Post
    Youngstown is the Grand Forks of Ohio.