Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Radical Realignment article on SI website features NDSU as lone FCS call-up

Default Re: Radical Realignment article on SI website features NDSU as lone FCS call-up

Every offseason some publication puts out an article like this about realignment/promotion/relegation, etc... and I'm beginning to think there’s a Bisonville poster behind all of this, just pitching article ideas to random outlets.
    The Bisonville MASTERS Pool
    Winners - 2020: Vet70 | 2021: ND Gooch | 2023: Strategery

Default Re: Radical Realignment article on SI website features NDSU as lone FCS call-up

Only way something this radical gets put up for conversation among the P5 is if something horrific happens to their revenue (not unlike now), but then the divisionsa re under the current P5 umbrella, and this would somehow provide them with alot more bargaining power because now they would be covering twice as many teams under their conference television agreement? I think they would see that as diluting the gene pool, so to speak. but who knows. I dont really care about the big 10 network or the theoretical big 12 network, but if the bison were on it, I would pay a pretty f*cking hefty fee for access.
    1. The FCS was the Best option for NDSU for a very long time.
    2. As a general rule- the FCS sucks at football and has proven that is not committed to football at all.
    3. It's time to go FBS