Page 24 of 26 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 LastLast

Thread: The political stuff is getting out of hand

Default Re: The political stuff is getting out of hand

Quote Originally Posted by TransAmBison View Post
    Okay...I'll bite. What viewpoint that el heffy has made would be considered moronic?
    I think he was more saying that I call people fucking morons than anything I said was moronic, but I could be wrong there.
    The Bisonville MASTERS Pool
    Winners - 2020: Vet70 | 2021: ND Gooch | 2023: Strategery

Quote Originally Posted by td577 View Post
    That is your response to 95% of the political posts. Well, between that and your a fucking moron. I, for one, sign in every few days just to see if you are going to say something different. You have become a beacon of consistency.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk
    How would you respond when you try to post reasoned, researched responses and they just keep spewing the same garbage? It’s why I’m no longer subjecting myself to the torment. Sorry that you won’t be able to enjoy it anymore, but maybe, if you’re lucky, you’ll get to see me call a un_ fan a fucking moron, just for old times’ sake…

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Quote Originally Posted by heffray View Post
    I call people fucking morons
    I'll be your huckleberry.

Lardsin must go!

I think he was more saying that I call people fucking morons than anything I said was moronic, but I could be wrong there.
    That does make more sense. I'll have to take a reading comprehension class I guess.

Notorious--Bisonville all-time POTY
    Proud member of TOHBTC[/B]

Quote Originally Posted by scottietohottie View Post
    I'll be your huckleberry.
    I wouldn’t dare, scottie.

Quote Originally Posted by TransAmBison View Post
    That does make more sense. I'll have to take a reading comprehension class I guess.
    Ha, I have a few professors I can recommend avoiding…

How would you respond when you try to post reasoned, researched responses and they just keep spewing the same garbage? It’s why I’m no longer subjecting myself to the torment. Sorry that you won’t be able to enjoy it anymore, but maybe, if you’re lucky, you’ll get to see me call a un_ fan a fucking moron, just for old times’ sake…
    You don't give in to any middle ground. The country is very clearly divided and neither side will give the other side the satisfaction of agreeing on anything.

This all reminds me of something I read somewhere. There are 2 kinds of people in this world and I try to avoid both.

You don't give in to any middle ground. The country is very clearly divided and neither side will give the other side the satisfaction of agreeing on anything.

This all reminds me of something I read somewhere. There are 2 kinds of people in this world and I try to avoid both.

If you’re not a hardcore card carrying introvert like me you must get a little lonely.

Unless you’ve got a dog or a fainting goat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Don't believe everything you think.

Country being divided is nothing new. What is recent is over the past couple decades the right has moved that divided further and further towards ignorance, dogma, and nationalism to the point they openly celebrate someone like Donald Trump. It is unfortunate for the entire country.

You havent learned when to quit. Give your opinion. Have some back and forth. Realize that others have their opinions also. Then leave it alone. Dont argue it to death and when you dont get the response you want you resort to infantile name calling. Somewhere in there you set yourself up to get your buttons pushed.
    In the end it always results in the same ending-response with you.

Dont blame a clown for acting like a clown. Blame yourself for going to the circus.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."