Page 19 of 26 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: The political stuff is getting out of hand

Default Re: The political stuff is getting out of hand

Quote Originally Posted by NDSUSR View Post
    TAB using Dante quotes. My 2020 is complete.
    Ah thank you. I knew I heard this stuff before.
    The Bisonville MASTERS Pool
    Winners - 2020: Vet70 | 2021: ND Gooch | 2023: Strategery

Quote Originally Posted by heffray View Post
    What ancient text is tony reading from?

Pictorial representation

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post

Pictorial representation
    Hah! If I'm reading old Italian stuff, it's ORLANDO FURIOSO by Ariosto.

Anyway, I had a bunch of new accounts waiting for approval. 40% were from the Punjab the rest were from Russia, India, and sketchy ISPs.... so if the user, Sibling, can read this: a) your IP shows up in a Spam directory and b) Joe's Datacenter? Really?

Edit: And now I'm finally caught up so I can do this:

MontBison has been added to the Political Forum.
    westnodak93bison has not only been added to the Political Forum but s off supervision (at least until he/she posts something even remotely political on the main boards.) Pretty sure that WND93B is challenging old BisonFan1234 (Lieberries are stoopid) and LakesBison for the title of most-banned.

Quote Originally Posted by admin View Post
    Hah! If I'm reading old Italian stuff, it's ORLANDO FURIOSO by Ariosto.

Anyway, I had a bunch of new accounts waiting for approval. 40% were from the Punjab the rest were from Russia, India, and sketchy ISPs.... so if the user, Sibling, can read this: a) your IP shows up in a Spam directory and b) Joe's Datacenter? Really?

Edit: And now I'm finally caught up so I can do this:

MontBison has been added to the Political Forum.
    westnodak93bison has not only been added to the Political Forum but s off supervision (at least until he/she posts something even remotely political on the main boards.) Pretty sure that WND93B is challenging old BisonFan1234 (Lieberries are stoopid) and LakesBison for the title of most-banned.
    Whelp, pretty elaborate web presence for a hoax I'd say. But who knows?
    https://joesdatacenter.com/#section-ourdc

Definitely not curious enough to request access(god, no), but I am curious as to the posting volume between the political board and the main board. Is it becoming like AGS where what was once a football board with some political talk has become a political board with a little football talk? Or is the BV political side still just a small offshoot?

Quote Originally Posted by GreenfieldBison View Post
    Whelp, pretty elaborate web presence for a hoax I'd say. But who knows?
    https://joesdatacenter.com/#section-ourdc
    Oh, I looked it up, but I generally don't approve users who log in from an IP address like that because from what I can tell, Joe's Datacenter is not an ISP, they sell server space (which probably includes spam outfits.)

Quote Originally Posted by tony View Post
    Oh, I looked it up, but I generally don't approve users who log in from an IP address like that because from what I can tell, Joe's Datacenter is not an ISP, they sell server space (which probably includes spam outfits.)
    Sure that could be right. But if you think about it all those co-located servers need to talk to somebody. Somebody probably outside the colo. I’d be willing to bet Joe has a pretty robust, and redundant bandwidth provision. I’d bet Joe also has a reseller agreement with whomever supplies his bandwidth.

Back in the day I leased a bunch of rack space from an outfit like Joe’s down here in Plymouth. When I started doing that they didn’t look very fancy but they had all the facilities I required to provide service for a Wall Street participant. Over time as my TWC and Qwest contracts expired I migrated to their circuits instead. Eventually they even built out the Minneapolis public WiFi system citywide.

But they do have a more formal “businessy” kind of name than Joe’s. So there’s that.
    Don't believe everything you think.

Didn't want to muck up any other thread with the chance of things turning political ... I have found myself actually enjoying Bisonville again the last few days. People(mostly) sticking to conversation actually related to the topic at hand in other threads. Thank you Tony for setting up this new locked political thread and for most of you for keeping the mud slinging in it.

Bisonville is on it's way back!!

Quote Originally Posted by TAILG8R View Post
    Didn't want to muck up any other thread with the chance of things turning political ... I have found myself actually enjoying Bisonville again the last few days. People(mostly) sticking to conversation actually related to the topic at hand in other threads. Thank you Tony for setting up this new locked political thread and for most of you for keeping the mud slinging in it.

Bisonville is on it's way back!!
    good point. I for one don't have 1 political post in the open forum and I want to stick to that!
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Goddammit. I said I was never going to do this, but I'd like access. Will only be for a couple weeks(or maybe even days), but that situation in ND-8 is too fascinating not to talk about.