Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 816171819 LastLast
Results 171 to 180 of 184

Thread: The political stuff is getting out of hand

  1. #171
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    14,872
    Blog Entries
    5

    Default Re: The political stuff is getting out of hand

    Quote Originally Posted by Answer Guy View Post
    Can I get in? Next 3 weeks should be entertaining.
    Answer Guy's best post ever..... "except when he fell for the Nigerian Tattoo"
    I WANT TO THANK TONY < JAIL & EL CHAPO DONT MIX > FBS or BUST enough with this small timey stuff, "Bring on the Competition" is our motto right?

  2. #172
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    1 block from AG's house.
    Posts
    18,597

    Default Re: The political stuff is getting out of hand

    Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    Answer Guy's best post ever..... "except when he fell for the Nigerian Tattoo"
    He just wanted the tattoo...

    Notorious--Bisonville all-time POTY
    Proud member of TOHBTC[/B]

  3. #173
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    16,527
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: The political stuff is getting out of hand

    Quote Originally Posted by Answer Guy View Post
    Can I get in? Next 3 weeks should be entertaining.
    Dude, I had to tap out. But, you are use to nuttiness being a Sue backer.....

  4. #174
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    NYC and Bucks County, PA
    Posts
    20,960
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: The political stuff is getting out of hand

    Quote Originally Posted by Answer Guy View Post
    Can I get in? Next 3 weeks should be entertaining.
    You have been added.

  5. #175
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    sans Notorious, USA
    Posts
    2,992

    Default Re: The political stuff is getting out of hand

    Quote Originally Posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
    Dude, I had to tap out. But, you are use to nuttiness being a Sue backer.....
    I'm sure everyone will agree with all my political opinions. What could possibly go wrong?!
    Teh Interwebs – a place you can say stuff.

  6. #176
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Oak Ridge, NC
    Posts
    6,679

    Default Re: The political stuff is getting out of hand

    Tony, no matter how nicely I might ask in the future, please, PLEASE, never admit me in there!
    Get your BB tickets now!!!

  7. #177
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    2,273

    Default Re: The political stuff is getting out of hand

    Alright Tony I gotta see this. Can you let me in?

  8. #178
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    1 block from AG's house.
    Posts
    18,597

    Default Re: The political stuff is getting out of hand

    MontBison May I be granted access behind the curtain?
    tony Abandon hope all ye who enter here.
    MontBison Whoa, nobody said the Political Board was in a sauna.
    tony In the middle of the journey of our life I found myself within a dark woods where the straight way was lost.
    MontBison Ummm…come again?
    tony They yearn for what they fear for.
    MontBison Dude…everyone is wearing a towel, but the towels are all see through. I can see everybody's bits.
    tony Through me you go into a city of weeping; through me you go into eternal pain; through me you go amongst the lost people.
    MontBison The atheists have unbridled power here…was this by design?
    tony Hope not ever to see Heaven. I have come to lead you to the other shore; into eternal darkness; into fire and into ice.
    MontBison Why did you allow this abhorration to be created?
    tony My thoughts were full of other things when I wandered off the path
    MontBison I can see now entering was a mistake. My soul will die here.
    tony Do not be afraid; our fate cannot be taken from us; it is a gift.
    MontBison I only wanted to know what they were saying, honest!
    tony You did thirst for blood, and with blood I will fill you.
    heffray You can quit, I did!
    tony So many times a man's thoughts will waver, that it turns him back from honored paths. As false sight turns a beast, when his is afraid.
    Kevin Welcome MontBison. Do not listen to el heffay. We have all the best wine, women, and stocks
    tony On march the banners of the King of Hell.
    MontBison Who can I trust in this place
    tony Wisdom is earned, not given.
    MontBison I can't unsee what I've seen. Why is everybody naked in here?! I just want to forget all this!
    tony No greater grief than to remember days of joy, when misery is at hand.

    Notorious--Bisonville all-time POTY
    Proud member of TOHBTC[/B]

  9. #179
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Call Delta Airlines For Details
    Posts
    2,908

    Default Re: The political stuff is getting out of hand

    TAB using Dante quotes. My 2020 is complete.

  10. #180
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    North Fargo
    Posts
    4,174

    Default Re: The political stuff is getting out of hand

    Quote Originally Posted by TransAmBison View Post
    MontBison May I be granted access behind the curtain?
    tony Abandon hope all ye who enter here.
    MontBison Whoa, nobody said the Political Board was in a sauna.
    tony In the middle of the journey of our life I found myself within a dark woods where the straight way was lost.
    MontBison Ummm…come again?
    tony They yearn for what they fear for.
    MontBison Dude…everyone is wearing a towel, but the towels are all see through. I can see everybody's bits.
    tony Through me you go into a city of weeping; through me you go into eternal pain; through me you go amongst the lost people.
    MontBison The atheists have unbridled power here…was this by design?
    tony Hope not ever to see Heaven. I have come to lead you to the other shore; into eternal darkness; into fire and into ice.
    MontBison Why did you allow this abhorration to be created?
    tony My thoughts were full of other things when I wandered off the path
    MontBison I can see now entering was a mistake. My soul will die here.
    tony Do not be afraid; our fate cannot be taken from us; it is a gift.
    MontBison I only wanted to know what they were saying, honest!
    tony You did thirst for blood, and with blood I will fill you.
    heffray You can quit, I did!
    tony So many times a man's thoughts will waver, that it turns him back from honored paths. As false sight turns a beast, when his is afraid.
    Kevin Welcome MontBison. Do not listen to el heffay. We have all the best wine, women, and stocks
    tony On march the banners of the King of Hell.
    MontBison Who can I trust in this place
    tony Wisdom is earned, not given.
    MontBison I can't unsee what I've seen. Why is everybody naked in here?! I just want to forget all this!
    tony No greater grief than to remember days of joy, when misery is at hand.
    What ancient text is tony reading from?
    #trustscience

    Bisonville Masters Pool Champions:
    2020: TBD
    (If you're interested in participating in our inaugural Masters Pool, let me know in the "Other Sports and Activities" forum).

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •