Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11192021
Results 201 to 210 of 210

Thread: The political stuff is getting out of hand

  1. #201
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Why? Do you have a warrant?
    Posts
    3,631

    Default Re: The political stuff is getting out of hand

    Quote Originally Posted by admin View Post
    Hammersmith is in. "May God preserve his sanity," says guy who recently used the phrase "hapless fuckwit."
    God bless you all. I'm half expecting to see an NDSU tailgate rig used as a bomb of some variety now after someone gets radicalized on here lol
    College of Business Alumnus

  2. #202
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Fargo
    Posts
    7,078

    Default Re: The political stuff is getting out of hand

    Do I have to subject myself to the political forum now to have fun in the Stock Market thread? I saw it moved, or did it get axed completely?

  3. #203
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    16,484
    Blog Entries
    5

    Default Re: The political stuff is getting out of hand

    Quote Originally Posted by TAILG8R View Post
    Do I have to subject myself to the political forum now to have fun in the Stock Market thread? I saw it moved, or did it get axed completely?
    yup. and Tony has ruined friendships with his decision
    factions of bisonville have begun digging parallel's (Old military reference)
    I WANT TO THANK TONY < JAIL & EL CHAPO DONT MIX > FBS or BUST enough with this small timey stuff, "Bring on the Competition" is our motto right?

  4. #204
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Fargo
    Posts
    7,078

    Default Re: The political stuff is getting out of hand

    Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    yup. and Tony has ruined friendships with his decision
    factions of bisonville have begun digging parallel's (Old military reference)
    Woof. Well I might have to get added to the political crap just because I want to follow the fun in the stocks talk. Unless that truly has turned to poli-crap talk too.


    EDIT: Wait are you saying yes it moved or yes it was axed completely?

  5. #205
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Imperial Cass
    Posts
    259

    Default Re: The political stuff is getting out of hand

    Quote Originally Posted by TAILG8R View Post
    Woof. Well I might have to get added to the political crap just because I want to follow the fun in the stocks talk. Unless that truly has turned to poli-crap talk too.


    EDIT: Wait are you saying yes it moved or yes it was axed completely?
    I also want access to the stock thread. Tony, hook us up!

  6. #206
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Eugene, OR
    Posts
    13,617

    Default Re: The political stuff is getting out of hand

    Quote Originally Posted by TAILG8R View Post
    Woof. Well I might have to get added to the political crap just because I want to follow the fun in the stocks talk. Unless that truly has turned to poli-crap talk too.


    EDIT: Wait are you saying yes it moved or yes it was axed completely?
    It was moved. It drifted political during the reddit/GMA thing. It's now about 75% lakes and kevin "talking" to each other.

  7. #207
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    5,396
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: The political stuff is getting out of hand

    EC8HCH showed up and ruined everything as usual.
    HORNS UP! HAWKEYES DOWN!

  8. #208
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    17,285
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: The political stuff is getting out of hand

    Quote Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
    EC8HCH showed up and ruined everything as usual.
    Kevs been bitter since I ruined his mother for his old man.

  9. #209
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    16,484
    Blog Entries
    5

    Default Re: The political stuff is getting out of hand

    Quote Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
    EC8HCH showed up and ruined everything as usual.
    THIS...^^^ Tony. move the stock market thread back, keep ec8chc out of it

    do this and me and kev will stop talking outloud and keep our stock tips...aka 300% profits to ourselves
    I WANT TO THANK TONY < JAIL & EL CHAPO DONT MIX > FBS or BUST enough with this small timey stuff, "Bring on the Competition" is our motto right?

  10. #210
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    17,285
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: The political stuff is getting out of hand

    Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    THIS...^^^ Tony. move the stock market thread back, keep ec8chc out of it

    do this and me and kev will stop talking outloud and keep our stock tips...aka 300% profits to ourselves
    Don't tell me what to do Chapo or I'll ruin your mother too.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •