Page 20 of 26 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: The political stuff is getting out of hand

Default Re: The political stuff is getting out of hand

Quote Originally Posted by Hammersmith View Post
    Goddammit. I said I was never going to do this, but I'd like access. Will only be for a couple weeks(or maybe even days), but that situation in ND-8 is too fascinating not to talk about.
    Don't do it. Resist. I have stayed out of there and I think my mental health is better for it. If you go in, I may be too tempted to continue resisting.
    College of Business Alumnus

Quote Originally Posted by ByeSonBusiness View Post
    Don't do it. Resist. I have stayed out of there and I think my mental health is better for it. If you go in, I may be too tempted to continue resisting.
    For the presidential race, I've been hanging out on AGS's Gameday thread. I just want to talk about that crazy situation in ND-8. LOL

Goddammit. I said I was never going to do this, but I'd like access. Will only be for a couple weeks(or maybe even days), but that situation in ND-8 is too fascinating not to talk about.
    I don't think there is much discussion about that situation, so you might be disappointed.
    My Mom yells louder than your Mom.

Tony started a trend! Now you're not allowed to give partisan opinions on facebook or twitter either? Or at least if your opinion is on the right side. Oh well.
    Get your BB tickets now!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Gully View Post
    Tony started a trend! Now you're not allowed to give partisan opinions on facebook or twitter either? Or at least if your opinion is on the right side. Oh well.
    At least Tony allows it on a segregated area. Kind of a VIP Champaign room for ECHC8 and Kevin.

Twitter/Facebook/Lifelog get to decide what is truth and allowed to be spoken on their open platform where they are not editing content (unless it extends beyond their terms of service and they apply safeguards selectively. this is not censoring mind you...)

They are censoring what people say. I didn't say it was illegal, although you could argue they have such large market power and are abusing it. I'm generally against government intervention but I guess if they can break up AT&T...

Fortunately there are other choices, I just deleted my Twitter app and am moving over to Parler. They have committed to being open to all views and opinions. I hear Rumble is a good alternative for YouTube but I haven't checked that out yet.
    Get your BB tickets now!!!

I haven't gone there this week. It's been very pleasant.

But I will give you access next time I'm in as admin.

For the presidential race, I've been hanging out on AGS's Gameday thread. I just want to talk about that crazy situation in ND-8. LOL
    You really haven't been in there if you expect any meaningful conversation. DON'T TAKE THE RED PILL!!! The closer to the election, the dumber it got. Now we are basically throwing virtual feces at each other...
    The weather in Fargo keeps the undesirables out.....

...Which is why I live near the Twin Cities.

Kev's nice enough to piss on me from time to time to rinse me off.

Hammersmith is in. "May God preserve his sanity," says guy who recently used the phrase "hapless fuckwit."
    Last edited by tony; 11-07-2020 at 02:24 AM.